Drogue's Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drogue's Speech

Honourable Gentlemen, Elected Officials, Men of the Law and Holy Masters, and any random thug I've forgotten (looking at Lemmy ). I am sorry about my absence. The past couple of weeks have been busy, especially on weekend nights, and so I have been unable to act properly as your DEI. This does not look like it is going to change much in the near future, with my brother's 21st and best friends 17th Birthday next weekend, and my girlfriends 18th the weekend after. I am sorry for the trouble this will cause, since I realise there are relatively few people left anyway, but I feel that the best course of action is my resignation as Director of Exploration and Intelligence.

I will try to continue to post, and I hope to return in full relatively soon. I would like to continue as Justice, since it will hopefully keep me involved, however I feel I cannot continue as leader of STEP. I hope Herc can keep the pressure on to go Green, and to stay eco-friendly. I would like to congratulate Cedayon on his running of Akiria, I hope he continues in this fine task.

Many thanks to all. I hope to return soon.

Drogue
    Last edited by Drogue; February 9, 2003, 14:33.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Thanks for letting us know what's going on, I pray everything goes well on all those birthdays and your other RL concerns (whatever this RL thing is, anyway ).

I'll do my best to guide Akiria to greater prosperity so you will be proud when you, hopefully soon, return to lead it

Comment

Thanks to Drogue for the update.

As leader of STEP he was extraordinary in popping up argueing the STEP case all over the place, to the extent that STEP executives, and those who welcomed the STEP outlook, became formidable citizens in this game.

We must also thank him for the successful re- introduction of Xenoweed and variants to Planet.

I hope he finds time to return from time to time.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
      X