No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL : Green Wealth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll correct myself: the poll won't actually close for a couple of hours. I was confusing 12 hour time with 24 hour

However, I agree that it's unlikely that the results will change in only a couple of hours, though I'll hold off on celebrating until then, just in case.

Comment

Oh, just while I remember, I'd like to point something out to Pan.............

The results of the previous poll were
      FM: 11
      Green: 7
      Abstain: 0
      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

So, it would appear that pretty much nothign has changed; the pro-FMers voted FM, the pro-Greeners voted Green, and the issue of Values fell by the wayside, with the only change being some people who did protest votes...

Comment

And the protest votes game from pro-FMers IIRC, did they not?

Comment

Not really; Kirov voted abstain, and he's a pro-Greener. Not sure about the other one.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Pan had to do the hardest thing he has ever done today - he ordered a switch to FM. I think he's gone on a drinking binge to try and forget about it.

Comment

I wonders who that sulk in the corner of the party room was.
                    Last edited by Archaic; February 7, 2003, 07:55.

Comment

• I have never thought I'd see that; anyway, congratulations to FM-ers; you've earned that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                        Pan had to do the hardest thing he has ever done today - he ordered a switch to FM. I think he's gone on a drinking binge to try and forget about it.
                        The appropriate "supplies" have been delivered to his door, and the paramedics and such are monitoring his vitals in case intervention is necessary.

A large drinking binge can be arranged every now and then

And as for FM's victory...

Comment

• I don't say anything, but you FM-ers could buy a drink or two for us, poorole Greeners... (Every occassion to have a drink is good.)

Comment

• ah splendid....again

Comment

• I don't say anything, but you FM-ers could buy a drink or two for us, poorole Greeners... (Every occassion to have a drink is good.)
                              Indeed, indeed!

* Pours Kirov a glass of Xenobrew

Comment

Working...
                              X