Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we gift a base to Zakharov? If so, from where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, 40% (4) go for the specific option you mentioned, and 70% (7) went for options that at least imply that UNRC should be given if the University will cease to exist otherwise.

Comment

Ah crap I didn’t read the poll options correctly! Never mind.

But do we really need Zak that much as to warrant giving away a existing base (something to which I’m strongly opposed to)???
      You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Given that it will give us an extra vote in the Planetary Council (not to be sniffed at), and someone to help us with research (he can probably produce energy on the Hive continent more efficiently than we can, as his HQ will be closer), I think it would be worth it, especially given that one base (which we can probably get back once we liberate a few University bases) isn't a huge price to pay.

EDIT: And given what's going on in the bases that Yang has occupied, it would be nothing short of obscene to deny th University a place of refuge.
        Last edited by GeneralTacticus; February 1, 2003, 03:19.

Comment

Yea, communications are hazy from that continent... but the population in the occupied bases is getting treated very... well, I'm not sure I know the right word.

Comment

East Timor-esque, according to our probe teams.

Comment

Working...
            X