37.50%
    Maniac
    62.50%
    Write-in
    0.00%
    Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

*waiting for the candidates to say what the intend to do with the position*

edit:
    *agrees that active-ness is extremely important for an Alpha Talent, and that Maniac has done a wonderful job with JV, and votes for Maniac*
    Last edited by Cedayon; January 28, 2003, 23:13.

Comment

Well there's the simple fact I have been more active than DeathByTheSword in the ACDG these last weeks. This will allow me to play more closely to the ball when things need to be done.
      Let's look at a few of my duties more closely:
      *Taking over the Commissioners seat with its right and duties if the current Commissioner is somehow not available.
      Unlike DBTS who often can't make it due to saturday-ish obligations to his girlfriend , I have been present at about any turnchat until now. So if for some reason the commissioner is unavailable, you can be assured I can jump in. Due to that presence in the turnchat, I will also be able to help our commissioner in the case of an emergency:
      *Acting as he deems fit if there is an emergency
      *Being a substitute when a goverment official is impeached or has resigned
      If a director or governor hasn't posted his orders twelve hours before the turnchat, and it doesn't look like they will be posted anymore (I'll send a PM on time to make sure), I will attempt to the best of my ability to create a set of orders. This should make turnchats much easier, as incomplete orders are the main cause for delays. Of course I'll also ask the commissioner to publicize the date for the next turnchat as soon as possible, so the other officials know their deadline.

I'm willing to ask any other question from the public, directed to me or my (absent? ) competitor DeathByTheSword.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Maniac has my vote. He has done wonderfully with Jedinica, and he is very active, turning up for turnchat even though he is only a Governor. I also agree with all his proposals he's mentioned.

Good job Maniac
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I will not go in a heavy debate over this position with maniac....because there is nothing we disagree on.....the people has spoken and it looks like Maniac will win....i hope the best for him......

/me returns his attention to his Girlfriend
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Well, at least you can be comforted by the fact that you'll be having far more fun than us
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Nothing much I can add.
              Personally, apart from DBTS's slight aberation, away back, both he and Maniac have made great contributions. Then again if it wasn't for that blip I might not be where I am today.

Support goes to Maniac for his support in bleak times but also as Drogue notes he has been a valuable and welcome presence on those long turnchats.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
              X