No announcement yet.

Election : Commissioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A symbol is stronger than you think, you'll see when we'll build the Empath Guild...
    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Different kind of symbol, Pande

Comment

Can you find the last poll for economics, I cant find it myself

Rather a symbol for a sword of Damoclès. You have no trouble as long as you're the only one running, but if there were two...

Comment

Can you find the last poll for economics, I cant find it myself
          It's here: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=73108

Why?

Rather a symbol for a sword of Damoclès. You have no trouble as long as you're the only one running, but if there were two...
          I'd probabyl have problems anyway, if it were someone that people would be willing to vote for.

Anyway, examine the first part of my sentence: as long as I win.

Comment

I meant the poll where thers FM, Planned and Green. It was 6/3/6 votes last time I checked it. It seems it has been deleted or something.

Comment

Oh, that. It's not on the first page any more, due to the number of topped election threads. Here:

Like I said, why do you need it?

Comment

To check if the results are done, and because for some wierd reason I coulmdnt find it, even by the search engine.

Comment

Working...
                X