X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh no wait....read everything wrong....i guess it wont be that big
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• DBTS:

(1775/19063)*100 = 9.3%

Pretty impressive! I was just wondering, that it's all well probable that over 70% of the posts here are made by 10% of the people who have posted or are posting here. An upper echelon of spam, so to speak.

Kinda like an income curve in a third world country, a small percentage of populace has almost all of the wealth...

TKG, you know, in my best days I had over 7 posts a day. Not to forget that one day when I made 37 posts in 24 hours
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I have over 7 posts per day now, and I once made more than 70 posts in one day...

Comment

• *gestures nonchalantly to his 12.54+ posts per day, almost all made in this not-very-fast-moving forum*

Comment

• Comment

• I *could* really ramp up that number if I took a trip to the moo3 forum... but nah, I have other things to do

Comment

• *bumps his p-p-d ever so slightly nearer to 13/day*

What do those "post stats" things stand for anyway?

Comment

• There was a thread about it i the community forum, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Comment

• found it:

A is a reference to the number of posts you have made. It fits into a logarithmic fornula rounded down to the nearest whole number.

HP is a reference to the percentage of the way you are to reaching the next level of A.

D and M are now percentages.
                    D shows how good your average posts per day is in comparison to an average of 5(changed from 3) posts per day

M shows (as before) how much you have posted in connection with how long you have been registered
                    edit- and here are mine as of now:

Total Posts: 600 (12.99 posts per day)
                    Posts Stats: A: 22 | D: 99 | M: 99 | HP: 44

Comment

• Mine:
                      A: 44 | D: 99 | M: 27 | HP: 65

Comment

• aha. a D of 99, but a M of only 27. you only started spamming recently then?

Comment

• Yup, that's it. There was quite a while when most of my posts came from the AC-Fiction forum (before I joined this DG), and it was quite a while from then until I started posting a lot.

Comment

• heh... to compare stats...

EDIT: A: 41/D: 99/M:24/HP: 0
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Oh God you're not back to post stats again are you? How childish.

A: 42 | D: 99 | M: 23 | HP: 5

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• I raise the glass on MWIA's return!
                                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
                                X