No announcement yet.

Turn Report 2222-2228

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third post fixed. Now, is anyone actually going to read the logs, or have I been wasting my time?

Comment

i have read the last part....wasnt there
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Can I bring up a few questions about orders.

Why are Cyclops and UN Marine Institute building Trance Plasma sentinels, instead of what was ordered for their build queues?
        Why is tthere a forest on (21, 111), instead of the condenser on (21,109) as ordered?
        Why is there a road on (21,113)?
        Why was the Aurora SC not rushed in 2225 (IIRC) as was discussed, agreed, and as I had been told was done? It is still not built.
        Why was the Scout Patrol on (12,114) not moved to Cyclops as ordered, to be the defense for that base.

Sorry if this seems confrontational, but I need to know if there were reasons for them, or if it was just forgotten. The only ones I am a little annoyed at are the build queues for Cyclops and UN Marine Insitute, and many turns of useful production have been effectively wasted, sicne there is no need for plasma sentinels there, or for any defense to be build in Cyclops as I ordered the SP to go there.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Ah yes, there are also three minor things that were forgotten, so I'd like to stress them for the next chat.

First: the Pandemonian trance scout skirmisher at Terminal Dogma hasn't been rehomed.
          Second: one of the police infantries at Concordia hasn't been moved and rehomed to Valhalla, leaving that base vulnerable for human or alien attack.
          Third: the ShSw crawler currently convoying nutrients at Pandemonium should have been rehomed to Valhalla before going there to speed up the growth of that new base.

Otherwise, great job!
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Yes. Overall a great job I felt I needed to point them out however.
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
              Third post fixed. Now, is anyone actually going to read the logs, or have I been wasting my time?
              *faint transmission from the direction of former University territory*

Logs read. Excel- *garbled signal* progress.
              *explosion sounds and static, long pause* Must go, Sh- *garbled signal* hitting fan over here.

*end transmission*

OOC: If you can get the raw text of the chatlogs, can't you just do a search and replace of all angle brackets ( >'s and <'s) with the empty string (or a space)?

Comment

Can I bring up a few questions about orders.

Why are Cyclops and UN Marine Institute building Trance Plasma sentinels, instead of what was ordered for their build queues?
                Why is tthere a forest on (21, 111), instead of the condenser on (21,109) as ordered?
                Why is there a road on (21,113)?
                Why was the Aurora SC not rushed in 2225 (IIRC) as was discussed, agreed, and as I had been told was done? It is still not built.
                Why was the Scout Patrol on (12,114) not moved to Cyclops as ordered, to be the defense for that base.

Sorry if this seems confrontational, but I need to know if there were reasons for them, or if it was just forgotten. The only ones I am a little annoyed at are the build queues for Cyclops and UN Marine Insitute, and many turns of useful production have been effectively wasted, sicne there is no need for plasma sentinels there, or for any defense to be build in Cyclops as I ordered the SP to go there.
                Either because the orders were not found, or were issued during the chat and hence not obvious on the orders list. About the Aurora SC: I ma have confused it with the Twin Peaks crawler, which was rushed; or else there may cimply have been another one under contruction.

First: the Pandemonian trance scout skirmisher at Terminal Dogma hasn't been rehomed.
                Was this order given during the chat? If so, I'm not surprised it wasn't carried out, because obeying orders you may not remember exist and which can be hard to find is difficult.

Second: one of the police infantries at Concordia hasn't been moved and rehomed to Valhalla, leaving that base vulnerable for human or alien attack.
                I don't recall any such order being given; if I did, it would have been carried out.

Third: the ShSw crawler currently convoying nutrients at Pandemonium should have been rehomed to Valhalla before going there to speed up the growth of that new base.
                I recall a case of a crawler being rehomed to there, and IIRC, the order was carried out.

Yes. Overall a great job I felt I needed to point them out however.
                If you believe any mistakes were made, please say so; it makes it easier to prevent more mistakes.

OOC: If you can get the raw text of the chatlogs, can't you just do a search and replace of all angle brackets ( >'s and <'s) with the empty string (or a space)?
                I'm afraid I don't know how to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                  I'm afraid I don't know how to do that.
                  It's a very simple thing that takes about a minute (or less) with an editor like TextPad. I could do it in the future if someone sent me the raw chat log.

Comment

Requests for the DPO Hercules

Could you please rehome the Pandemonian trance scout skirmisher garrisoned at Terminal Dogma to Terminal Dogma?
                    Could you please send one of the police infantries garrisoned at Concordia to the new base U.N. Criminal Tribunal and rehome it as the new garrison?
                    From my last orderchat. It is a fact though approval of these orders by Hercules was only given during the turnchat itself. I'll have to stop giving Hercules Xenobrews this week until he puts my requests in his next military orderset.
                    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
                    X