Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL : SE value

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Drogue
    replied
    Archaic, I have managed to restrain from going on about your failings as DSE, the least would expect is for you to stop badgering Pande, who has provided all the information required (the SE effects of each choice). If people really want to see what the effect of each will be on exact researc figures, and drone riots, GAs etc they can easily look themselves. Indeed in the other poll, he gave the effects for Knowledge and Wealth combined with FM and Planned. He has been fair in his first posts, so your
    in order to promote your Marxist agenda
    is complete bull****. Stop trying to blame why people don't want FM/Wealth of bias or incomplete information (which I have already rebutted, you cannot find out about drone riots without playing ahead and ending the turn) and accept that people do not want it at the moment.

    Leave a comment:


  • Archaic
    replied
    To promote your Marxist agenda? Or to not provide all the facts when you first post your polls?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pandemoniak
    replied
    lol.

    No, this is why and what I've been elected for.

    Leave a comment:


  • Archaic
    replied
    Which is why you failed to put up all the info about the various settings before I badgered you into it and people have voted, in order to promote your Marxist agenda?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pandemoniak
    replied
    I'm indeed inflexible, I will, unlike you, do my job of Director and carry the results of the polls, that will be organised with a total impartiality.

    Leave a comment:


  • Archaic
    replied
    FM / Wealth :
    85 EC / 6 turns (8 turns) / 148 research

    FM / Knowledge :
    82 EC / 5 turns ( 7 turns) / 172 research, tech 20ù cheaper


    Perhaps you actually consider Planned/Wealth or Planned/Knowledge valid options in times other than those where we need pop-booms. I don't. I've already stated why, so I won't repeat myself. Suffice to say....you're just inflexible Pan, not to mention ill equiped to understand socio-economic theory.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pandemoniak
    replied
    Originally posted by Archaic
    IMO we have to ask which is more important. +1 Industry, or a tech rate of 1 turn better with perhaps the potential for more drone control thanks to Efficiency, and the better Morale.
    2 or 3 turns better. ( 11 instead of 14 for a tech ; next tech in 7 turns instead of 9 turns)

    Leave a comment:


  • Archaic
    replied
    Originally posted by Voltaire


    I knew there was some controversy about this before, when the impeachment of Archaic was being discussed. I would think Archaic was simply trying to avoid changing to Knowledge, when there was obviously so much support for it, in an attempt to push his own value of Wealth.
    No, I just wanted a debate on the issue, because the situation had changed so much since the original discussions. ATM, with Knowledge/Wealth and the situation at the moment, IMO we have to ask which is more important. +1 Industry, or a tech rate of 1 turn better with perhaps the potential for more drone control thanks to Efficiency, and the better Morale. Really, it depends on how much we intend to expand and/or go to war in this term.

    Leave a comment:


  • Method
    replied
    knowledge of course. this is the third time

    Leave a comment:


  • Voltaire
    replied
    Originally posted by Drogue
    Yes, that was my reaction. Archaic didn't want to order it because we hadn't had a poll in his term, yet he wanted more debate before he started a poll. I'm thankful we now have a director who polls more. Nice job so far Pande
    I knew there was some controversy about this before, when the impeachment of Archaic was being discussed. I would think Archaic was simply trying to avoid changing to Knowledge, when there was obviously so much support for it, in an attempt to push his own value of Wealth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drogue
    replied
    Yes, that was my reaction. Archaic didn't want to order it because we hadn't had a poll in his term, yet he wanted more debate before he started a poll. I'm thankful we now have a director who polls more. Nice job so far Pande

    Leave a comment:


  • Voltaire
    replied
    WHAT??? We haven’t switched to knowledge yet? After repeated polls on the matter???

    Leave a comment:


  • Pandemoniak
    replied
    And we might finally get to knowledge...
    I will carry the will of the people.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drogue
    replied
    Nice to have some decent SE polls And we might finally get to knowledge...

    Knowledge all the way

    Leave a comment:


  • Pandemoniak
    replied
    The poll will last three days.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X