0.00%
    KNOWLEDGE
    78.57%
    WEALTH
    14.29%
    Abstain
    7.14%

The poll is expired.

"Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

The poll will last three days.

Comment

Nice to have some decent SE polls And we might finally get to knowledge...

Knowledge all the way
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

And we might finally get to knowledge...
        I will carry the will of the people.

Comment

WHAT??? We haven’t switched to knowledge yet? After repeated polls on the matter???
          You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Yes, that was my reaction. Archaic didn't want to order it because we hadn't had a poll in his term, yet he wanted more debate before he started a poll. I'm thankful we now have a director who polls more. Nice job so far Pande
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
              Yes, that was my reaction. Archaic didn't want to order it because we hadn't had a poll in his term, yet he wanted more debate before he started a poll. I'm thankful we now have a director who polls more. Nice job so far Pande
              I knew there was some controversy about this before, when the impeachment of Archaic was being discussed. I would think Archaic was simply trying to avoid changing to Knowledge, when there was obviously so much support for it, in an attempt to push his own value of Wealth.
              You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

knowledge of course. this is the third time

Comment

Originally posted by Voltaire

I knew there was some controversy about this before, when the impeachment of Archaic was being discussed. I would think Archaic was simply trying to avoid changing to Knowledge, when there was obviously so much support for it, in an attempt to push his own value of Wealth.
                  No, I just wanted a debate on the issue, because the situation had changed so much since the original discussions. ATM, with Knowledge/Wealth and the situation at the moment, IMO we have to ask which is more important. +1 Industry, or a tech rate of 1 turn better with perhaps the potential for more drone control thanks to Efficiency, and the better Morale. Really, it depends on how much we intend to expand and/or go to war in this term.
                  Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic
                    IMO we have to ask which is more important. +1 Industry, or a tech rate of 1 turn better with perhaps the potential for more drone control thanks to Efficiency, and the better Morale.
                    2 or 3 turns better. ( 11 instead of 14 for a tech ; next tech in 7 turns instead of 9 turns)

Comment

FM / Wealth :
                      85 EC / 6 turns (8 turns) / 148 research

FM / Knowledge :
                      82 EC / 5 turns ( 7 turns) / 172 research, tech 20ù cheaper

Perhaps you actually consider Planned/Wealth or Planned/Knowledge valid options in times other than those where we need pop-booms. I don't. I've already stated why, so I won't repeat myself. Suffice to say....you're just inflexible Pan, not to mention ill equiped to understand socio-economic theory.

Comment

I'm indeed inflexible, I will, unlike you, do my job of Director and carry the results of the polls, that will be organised with a total impartiality.

Comment

Which is why you failed to put up all the info about the various settings before I badgered you into it and people have voted, in order to promote your Marxist agenda?

Comment

lol.

No, this is why and what I've been elected for.

Comment

To promote your Marxist agenda? Or to not provide all the facts when you first post your polls?

Comment

Working...
                              X