3 days open
    DBTS
    46.67%
    Hercules
    53.33%
    Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Hercules. Deserves a post this time, and saves us more warmongering, which is exactly what we don't need ( to DBTS )
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

DBTS. he does good work

Comment

Indeed. He is good in what he does. I just don't like what he does. No militarism! Hercules for DPO!
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Hercules digs into MIcrokred election campaign funds again.

When this is over I am going to have to go on the lecture circuit to build up election funds reserve.

I think all of us are agreed that we need to strengthen our defences so as to make any other faction think twice about attacking us. Nevertheless our front line bases may need some able counterstrike units available as a further deterrent. There will be consultation with governers and directors re production schedules.

At the moment, as the predominant faction, and with the skills base of advisors to call on, we may not need to go to war, but through diplomacy achieve our goals.

However our diplomacy is assisted by the where-with-all to back our standpoint.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Herc: Feel free to use STEP money for your campaign. STEP has no need of a massive campaign ATM, and we have quite a bit of money coming in from Xenoroses.

Can we top this thread? And untop the finished elections?
            Smile

Comment

There will be consultation with governers and directors re production schedules.
              The Centralis Regional Administration would greatly appreciate it if you refrained from holding up their building projects with miltiary ones any furhter than has already been done, or at the very least discuss it first, rather than simply issuing an arbitary decree.

Comment

I think that was an invitation to discuss with Governors, rather than a decree. Hence consultation, not 'we will do this...'. I concur with GT's sentiment though, IMHO, Governors and the DIA should have a large say in what is built, and where. But as the DIA decides to grant or deny an application for a military unit from the DPO, he already does have a large say.
                Smile

Comment

I didn't get the chance to vote for him the first time around, but this time, my vote goes to DBTS.

Comment

Working...
                  X