3 days open
    Pandemoniak
    80.00%
    Write-in
    20.00%
    Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Write In. I think you know who.

Nominations may have closed before I could get in, but please consider me still in the race. Throughout December, I was a mess IRL, and mostly unable to post, for which I apologise deeply. January however I can promise will be a different matter. This mess is cleaned up, and the other personal matters I've had to attend to will be completed by New Years Eve. I haven't exactly been able to serve you properly these past weeks, but now I'll be able to do a proper job. All I ask is that you give me the chance.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Nice, now we got at least one real election
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Well, at least I can do one real thing for the electorate before my term ends. I only wish I could've been more active.

Comment

Go Pande! Let the Force be with you!

Comment

Another Write-in for Archaic.

Comment

sorry archaic. i'll give you another chance next time...

besides, i had already voted for pand by the time you had posted your running as write in

Comment

Pande. He will serve our faction well

Spoiler:
                And he will be serving our faction
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Pande: No better candidate, Has got my vote
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                    sorry archaic. i'll give you another chance next time...

besides, i had already voted for pand by the time you had posted your running as write in
                    Yes, I was afraid of that. By the time I'd voted there were already a number of Pan votes. Unfortunatly, there's nothing I could have done about it. Oh well, I can at least make my voice heard throughout the next term, and expose the injustices of the Planned economy.

Comment

Voted Pandemoniak.

Basically, I want to see how different people can run the same post.

Still, for the term after this one, I would like to see a real election between those two when people will have the chance to see the pro and cons of each candidate.

Comment

Here's a good comparison. Look at the differences between the posts of each.

Comment

*rolleyes*. Some people never changes...

Comment

I have only one purpose by running for DoSE : I want the will of the citizens of the UNPK to be democratically applied.
                            Therefore, I promise to
                            • make polls for each category of SE settings : politics, economy, value, future society.
                            • with all informations needed, stated as clearly as possible, and regarding all changes coming from SE settings -- this would be really hard, but I'll do my best and be occupied most of my time to gather and present all these statistics
                            • every two weeks normally, more often if needed -- new possibilities of SE settings, important events, request from citizens, etc...

Moreover, my own opinions and suggestions wont matter in my decisions, like I did when I was Director of Terraforming and Colonization.

Unfortunately, I wont be able to access any turnchat, seeing that I cant have internet access after 8pm Im really busy with Deirdre after 8pm.

I wish to thank all citizens who are supporting me.

Pandemoniak,
                            in Drones auf einem Holzweg
                            "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                            "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Working...
                            X