3 days open
    TKG
    92.31%
    Write-in
    0.00%
    Abstain
    7.69%

The poll is expired.

<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

I shouldn't really vote for you because of your alleged abuse of animal and alien rights, but I have been advised you have done nothing against current UN Peacekeeper law.

With your two headed cow experiments , not only have you created 'horns of dilemmas' but you have created two horns of dilemmas.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

look, internal affairs has nothing to do with 2 headed cows. i'm finished performing evill experiments on animals, and besides which, there's nothing wrong with any of the xenocows i created. they all lived long, healthy lives. except for the one lemmy stole, which i'm sure is being tortured in his basement next to the clones of maniac and his Kassiopeia voodoo doll

Comment

I suspect our UN inspectors might want to take a closer look at your laboratories and palaces for weapons of mass destruction, especially biological weapons such as those fire prickly things.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
          I suspect our UN inspectors might want to take a closer look at your laboratories and palaces for weapons of mass destruction, especially biological weapons such as those fire prickly things.
          what palaces for WOMDs? i suspect you are making this up, for no such palaces exist.

if the fire prickly things you speak of are my precious 's, they mearly dangerous animals. by that logic, would you consider a bear to be a biological weapon?

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
            his Kassiopeia voodoo doll
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
            X