OFFICIAL : The Justice Elections !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, after the election.

I'm surprised myself of this, though. Wow. I didn't know I was that popular... err, I mean, I didn't know I was such an esteemed member of the society.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

well anyone that visits the rec. commons or the chat room cant get around YOU really so no wonder every one know you....you blue hair.....person...
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Er, gotta set something straight. I am not a fourteen year old utterly cute Japanese girl with blue hair, albeit my avatar might suggest otherwise.

/me watches ratings plummet *

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
          well anyone that visits the rec. commons or the chat room cant get around YOU
          or AC-Fiction, the Apolyton Coffee Shop (current one entitled koffee with kass ) or Suomithreadi or the rest of the OT for that matter... kass is everywhere!

Comment

Well the Civ3 area is quite Kass-free. There're only around fifty posts made by me there.

Comment

what ! you're not a 14 year old Japanese, Finnish speaking, Ac Fiction writing , general thread merchant, schoolgirl.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

No i'm not. http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...89#post1581189

Anyways. I thank you all for the support you have given me, and congratulations to my fellow Justices. I will try to do my best.
                Last edited by Kassiopeia; December 31, 2002, 22:30.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who voted for me and congratulations to fellow justices.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                  X