Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL : The Justice Elections !!

Please vote for FIVE OR LESS CANDIDATES

This poll will last eight days, until dec 31st.
    Drogue
    16.85%
    Hercules
    17.98%
    Kassiopea
    20.22%
    General Tacticus
    12.36%
    Pandemoniak
    16.85%
    Mr. Where Its At
    15.73%

The poll is expired.

"Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Voted:
    Herc - Deserves the promotion from Chief Investigator, and a great legal mind!
    Kass - It'd be a lot more fun with Kass as Judge, especially for RP trials
    Pande - One of the most active of the old judges, deserves to keep his seat IMHO.
    MWIA - Pure sympathy vote after last time.
    Me - Well, you didn't expect me not to did you? Besides, being DEI, I already know everything

Sorry GT, I voted for them because of the reasons above, rather than against you. But I also believe in seperation of powers, and with you being the only Commish candidate (and thus likely to get it ) having someone as both the highest elected official and Judge might be compromising. A bit like Tony and Cherie Blair in one (All done purely RP, I think we could all do it in real life).
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

kass as judge..it would be fun to have him back in the game...but as judge? It kinda interferes with my plans

Oh well..voted the same as drogue there, he sums it up nicely..
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

lemmy has plans?!

Comment

yes remember undead army and stuff
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

AFAIK, he was never convicted. too bad. he's just pure evil

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
              Voted:
              MWIA - Pure sympathy vote after last time.
              Aw come on. I don't need sympathy, I just want a way to keep involved with the game whilst being unable to view the save and thus unable to have anything to do with the actual playing of the game.

I have been active enough here whilst around, and I would dearly love to continue involvement. Becoming a judge is the only way I can right now, so that's why I want to be a judge.
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

MWIA he is back.....how are you doing?
                Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

MWIA! Hows it going Down Under?
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

S' alright. I never really went away, I just had a several day hiatus. I have been keeping an eye on the demo games ever since...... Recently I became a bit more active in the C3DG arguing a case: they confirmed panag as the Vice President!

Generally I have just searched for my name or MWIA every day, and read those threads. The reason for this is that I have limited 'Net usage (5MB a day - pathetic), and I KNOW the threads with my name in them will be interesting.

Australia (well Canberra anyway) is hot and irritating. Australians are exceptionally friendly for the most part, but every single help person I have spoken to (telephone help, bank tellers, shop assistants) doesn't know anything, and in the case of Vodafone Australia they actually told me it would take 8 weeks to connect my phone, whereas Vodafone New Zealand has been doing it in 5 minutes for others at my hostel!

I will be in Sydney for NY's, which means I will be near a Net cafe or two, and thus should be able to do some decent posting for an hour or two every other day.

I look forward to February when I return to NZ. I then need a new Net connection, and then I can return to terrorise the Demo games, meting out my own particular brand of justice... ....Or maybe I'll just run for a position again.
                    Consul.

Comment

If MWIA can't open the saves maybe some one could do one or two screen shots again.

Boy I am itching to get another trial going. Who has been naughty ?
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

He may not be a member here, but can we condemn panag to the Brood pits anyway?
                        Consul.

Comment

Well, we don't have Brood pits, as we're playing regular SMAC...

We could condem him to a yet to be built Punishment Sphere, or maybe banish him to the Hive...
                          Better yet, lock him in a room with TKG's failed experiments, we could also throw in a few of the fire-breathing guhmtelfitrickbers.
                          <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                          Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
                            Better yet, lock him in a room with TKG's failed experiments
                            you mean like the 2 headed fire-breathing XenoLemurs?
                            Or that clone of Maniac you made? it now has wings, you know.
                            I also have a few mutants from that time there was a leak of radioactive fluid at the Xenobrewery....

erm, i mean, what failed experiments?

Comment

Wow, Kass winning I didn't see that coming

Go on Kass, post the pics, we're all dying to see!
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                              X