Official: DSE Orders 2211-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac
    My current popbooming projects need not be to abrupted at this critical stage!
    Do we truly have the CC's in place to pop boom like you plan at this stage, or the terraforming to support it? Why couldn't we have reaped the benifits of FM in the meantime while using the extra cashflow to improve our research and hurry items?

Pan, the previous poll showed that people preferred FM over Planned by a wide margin. The difference in this poll is that by making it a "If we go FM we go now", all the people who wanted soon or eventually have voted no.

As for the switch to knowledge, the situation as it stands now could not have been known then, and the electorate was very very different to what it was then. A new debate and poll was the only reasonable thing.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Results of the poll :
      Now : 6 votes
      ASAP : 3 votes
      Eventually : 2 votes
      Never : 7 votes

Pan, the previous poll showed that people preferred FM over Planned by a wide margin.
      What a curious interpretation of the poll...
      "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
      "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Well, 11 for FM at some point, 7 for not. Although I think the never might have put some people off.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic
          Do we truly have the CC's in place to pop boom like you plan at this stage, or the terraforming to support it?
          In Jedinica region, yes! Concordia and Pandemonium have almost grown to their max size due to CCs and Condensers. Sheathed Sword will hopefully follow soon. Unfortunately I delayed the construction of a Children's Chreche in Terminal Dogma to attend other needs, but when those are fulfilled, I hope I can focus on popbooming again (if the Hive doesn't annoy us...).
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
            Well, 11 for FM at some point, 7 for not. Although I think the never might have put some people off.
            the conditions of the eventually were quite hard, and one of each write in ASAP and eventuaolly were missing. So that was 8/8. Cant call that a "wide margin".
            "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
            "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

You seem to be neglecting the fact that it wasn't a choice ebtween FM & Planned, but a choice between FM or not, though that wouldn't make a great difference...

Comment

Oops. +1 for FM, for what it's worth. Too little and too late, I know.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                X