Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neural grafting...

Comment

I recall that previous polls always had two options to vote, in case one would be missed...
      Yes, he mentioned that. The point of that was in case the tech voted for wasn't available; in this case, there will be no such problem.

Comment

Why don't we start Adams proposal now.
        Good idea, except his proposal was for the PD.
        I'd certainly be in favor of starting the Datalinks, then switching to the Empath Guild, provided Zakharov isn't only a few turns away from completing it.
        Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

That's what I intended. I need a transport foil and a probe team to probe the University now
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

centaury empathy.

Biology Labs will come in handy to quickly gives a good boost to our research ( as they are rather quick to build).

When green becomes available, we will finally be able to make one LAST discussion about FM/GREEN and then concentrate on more urgent matter.

Green can allow us to breed/capture mindworms which could nicely complement our forces for both attack and defence operations be it other factions or wild mindworms.

More importantly, centaury empathy is just one step before centaury meditation => which gives us access to empath which are very good IMHO.

Neural Grafting-> Mind Machine interface is also nice but come second to me but is more military offence oriented.

So I think that CE empathy could gives us more direct advantages right now.

Comment

My vote is for Doctrine Initiative. Construction of the MCC would help us bridge the sea gap between us and the Hive, simplifying the actions of our probe teams and assuring safe passage of transports.

(but I won't be disappointed to see us able to go Green and get us some mindworms!)

Comment

Working...
              X