No announcement yet.

The Debating Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem. I just mobilized the entire missile infantry squad. That should do the trick. I hope...
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
      No problem. I just mobilized the entire missile infantry squad. That should do the trick. I hope...
      Be careful, the specimens in question are known to continue fighting even when all hope is lost

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
        The Pandemonium mayorship can provides you nervestaplers, X-Gas and portable Mini-Busters devices in case of emergency. Note that Pandemonium citizens nor CCCP members shant be threaten...
        "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
        "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

So, I believe we can add the manufacture of banned equipment and conspiracy to violate the UN Charter to the list of charges.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
            So, I believe we can add the manufacture of banned equipment and conspiracy to violate the UN Charter to the list of charges.
            Uh, you mean we're not supposed to have stuff like that?

Oh, but of course you realize that "nervestaplers, X-Gas and portable Mini-Busters" is just code for "Compassionate, safe, non-lethal riot gear"?

Comment

Do we have to come and play here? Its nice and warm over at the CCCP. I have my browser set to open with that page.

Help I'm being repressed (remembers something from above and buys a gas mask)

OK - now I'm safe from the X-Gas, and I've been nerve stapled so many times its lost its effectivness. I just have to worry about the mini-busters

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemoniak

The Pandemonium mayorship can provides you nervestaplers, X-Gas and portable Mini-Busters devices in case of emergency. Note that Pandemonium citizens nor CCCP members shant be threaten...
                I meant... pruning shears, natural fertilizer and funny little twinkling pocket calculator...
                "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Working...
                X