No announcement yet.

Official: Nominations term V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no prob, but I won´t run an office yet, too much to do on good old earth...
    Perhaps in Feb...
    I hope Maniac will nominate himself for some other job than gouvernor...
    Futhermore I´d like to nominate VOLTAIRE as Alpha Talent, for I like his policy...

come one guys, more options than one would really improve the elections a lot!
    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
    Let me eat your yummy brain!
    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
      Nice, full house already

Now all we need is some competition Maniac? Archaic? Herc? Lucky? Kirov? Micha? Aaron? Let's get the elections livened up a bit
      I'm right in the middle of moving my household accross town right now, so running this term would be irresponsible. This is probably not the place to relate the tale of woe, betrayal and injustice ( )surrounding my candidacies for Director of Base Production for terms 1.5 and 3, but time marches on and we'll probably be settled in for term 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Micha
        Futhermore I´d like to nominate VOLTAIRE as Alpha Talent, for I like his policy...
        isn't he already signed up for director of research?

Comment

With that many support, how can I do anything else than go for a re-election for governor of Jedinica.

I doubt though I will nominate myself for any other position for next month. Unless it's a job which requires little work or time.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

For competitions sake I'll go for Dir of Science. Voltaire I thought you were one of the Eco guys, maybe you are still. but your stance re Morgan is puzzling.

I didn't really want to stand against you because you ran a good fight against Drogue last turn and deserve a 'free' run. If you are an eco warrier, I 'll withdraw and challenge that old war monger DBTS for Dir of Peacekeeping. (Ps do we need DBTS to operate the machinery)
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
              For competitions sake I'll go for Dir of Science. Voltaire I thought you were one of the Eco guys, maybe you are still. but your stance re Morgan is puzzling.

I didn't really want to stand against you because you ran a good fight against Drogue last turn and deserve a 'free' run. If you are an eco warrier, I 'll withdraw and challenge that old war monger DBTS for Dir of Peacekeeping. (Ps do we need DBTS to operate the machinery)
              Lol, I’m as left wing economically as when this all started.

I have two (well actually 3) reasons for defending a war against Morgan.

1) It benefits the region I govern;
              2) We need more choices, if everyone agrees things becomes boring;

And the elusive 3rd reason, I like playing the devils advocate, personally I don’t support war against Morgan, I’m even against an invasion of the Hive, but its good to keep people on edge when they’re in government, and to make them defend their position.
              You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Herc: DoS doesn't hold much power, but could be fun. Be a good election too methinks Go for it Herc!

Maniac: If you don't want much work, why not go for AT or DoS. Your usually at turnchat anyway, so AT have virtually no work involved.

PS. i am drogues friend, and i think this is the weeeeeeirdest website-no offence to all you budding world-taker-overers though! (Sorry, Helen nicked my computer and won't let me delete it )
                Last edited by Drogue; December 19, 2002, 06:03.
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Which section of that post is yours and which is your friend's?

Comment

The PS bit is my friends just ignore her, everyone else does
                    Smile

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                      Herc: DoS doesn't hold much power, but could be fun. Be a good election too methinks Go for it Herc!
                      it is fun. you get to say you perform evil experiments on people

Comment

And I (as DEI) get to find out what really goes on in that basement of your's
                        Smile

Comment

good. then you can prove once and for all it does NOT involve fire-breathing guhmtelfitrickbers?

BTW, it's adam's basement now. my new evil research lab is hidden deep inside the CIAC, level thirty-seve.....i've said too much

Comment

Hercules, are you going for DoS or DPO??
                            I guess it's clear I desire a more pacifist military policy, so I'd like a countercandidate for DBTS.
                            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

when does this close?

Comment

26th, I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X