Report 2206-2208

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report 2206-2208

Some minor things went wrong...like pressing f instead of shift-f for forest once..and we lost a sea former .

We played 2 full turns though..i'm gonna propose a format for crawler, former and build queue orders soon, to speed things up.
    Attached Files
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Sorry I missed the turn chat (though my orders were in this time ).

And I take it the Sea Former lost was from Mysidia?
    You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Did anything of any consequence happen?

Comment

we switched to knowledge i think.

Comment

Not according to the save that Lemmy posted.

Comment

I was under the impression that there wasn't a conclusive poll about knowledge yet.
            And yes, the former was from Mysidia.
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

Chatlog.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
                I was under the impression that there wasn't a conclusive poll about knowledge yet.
                If the new amendment passes, that is true, however under AdamTG there was a poll showing clear intention (a majority IIRC) to change to knowledge ASAP. And he did order it at the end of last term.
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

then we have to do it next session...oh yes lemmy dont play earlier then wednesday i want to change some of my orders
                  Bunnies!
                  Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                  God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                  'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

However under AdamTG there was a poll showing clear intention (a majority IIRC) to change to knowledge ASAP. And he did order it at the end of last term.
                    How embarrassing.
                    Who didnt do his job correctly and shall now be observed carefully by the Justice ? :hmm:
                    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

do we still have a court then? :P
                      Bunnies!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

Of course we do have a court. Its not used at the moment, but it is still in place.
                        "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                        "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

lemmy, i even linked the poll, after reminding you to trade for cyberethics

trade morgan for cyberethics!!!
                          [23:37] Has there been a poll about knowledge/wealth?
                          [23:37] i think
                          [23:39] http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=66956

[23:40] switch to knowledge at first opportunity

Comment

Is there any reason we only play 2 turns now? It seems a little slow to me...
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

well it is pretty hard to do all those orders....there are a lot of them....but lemmy is going to play again on wednesday if i am correct
                              Bunnies!

Comment

Working...
                              X