Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Jedinica terraformation (for local citizens only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Jedinica terraformation (for local citizens only)

Good day dear Jedinica citizens,

Now some people have moved to this region, it becomes useful to organize some polls. Seeing TKG has posted some comments on my terraformation plans, I thought it wise to organize a poll on the matter.

Three things are up for vote:

1) What to do with the flat&moist 0-1000 metres plains in the east of Terminal Dogma? The most likely choices I presume are forest, condensers and boreholes. Write-in is available. It's multichoice (and you have five days), so you can also pick a combination of two of the three.

2) The flat&arid 0-1000 metres plain east of Concordia. Forest or borehole?

3) The rolling&moist 1 to 2000 metres hills near Concordia. Choices are forest and flat & solar collector.

Besides voting, could you please also post your choices in this thread. This to make sure outer-Jedinicians can't fraud the elections.

People wiith voting rights are Gnool (inactive though), Micha, Drogue, Pandemoniak, Archaic and me... If there is a draw, TKG may decide.

If you want to have a say in these matters too, please post your immigration paper in the Jedinica Vrijstaat thread.
    Attached Files
    1: Boreholes
    10.34%
    1: Condensers
    17.24%
    1: Forests
    13.79%
    1: Write-in
    0.00%
    1: Abstain
    0.00%
    2: Borehole
    10.34%
    2: Forest
    10.34%
    2: Write-in
    6.90%
    2: Abstain
    0.00%
    3: Farm and solar collectors
    13.79%
    3: Forests
    13.79%
    3: Write-in
    3.45%
    3: Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Maniac; December 13, 2002, 14:23.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

let me vote or you're FIRED!

()

Comment

Well ok for my boss the DIA I might make an exception...
      No one else though!

Comment

Voted:
        1) Forest
        2) Forest
        Write-in: Condensors (and the squares nearby, to crawl from)
        3) Forest
        Farms and Solar Collectors (And 1 Echelon Mirror)
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

1: bhole, forest AND condensor
          2: bhole
          3: forest

Comment

1) 2 Condensor+Farm's, 2 Boreholes
            2) Borehole if it's actually at an altitude where it's allowed (From that screenshot it doesn't appear to be), Forest if not
            3) Farm Solar now, Forests after Tree Farms
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

1) Condensers
              2) Borehole
              3) Forests

Comment

1. Forests
                2. Forests
                3. Farm solar

Pandemoniak
                in Drones in the Wood
                "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

1. Condensers
                  2. Borehole
                  3. Forests OR solar collector; perhaps both (sc on highest of course)
                  Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                  Let me eat your yummy brain!
                  "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Ok, I think we have everybody's vote. There are six active Jedinica citizens (though Comrade Chris didn't post his vote) and one DIA. This will be tough to interpret though... Quite a few draws and close calls.

Comment

Ok, how about the following: a typical Peacekeeper compromis.
                      In area 1 two forests and two condensers, and no boreholes. In area 2 a borehole (the thread votes give a 4 <-> 2 advantage anyway) if the altitude allows it. IN area 3 one forest and one solar collector. I'll make the right area 3 square farmed as the raininess may increase due to the borehole.

Comment

Greetings and salutations,
                        hämm i actually forgot what i've exactly voted (too much salmiakki) .. condensers, forests and farms probably since i don't really like borehole stuff.. But this compromis sounds good for me..

Comment

In area 1 two forests and two condensers, and no boreholes.
                          Isnt that a bit too hard as a compromise ? We will take a long time to build two condensors and create a lot of ecodamage, when these condensors would only be profitable to two tiles (since not profitable to forests). If Forest passed first, why not simply building forests ?

Comment

Why do you care? You don't even live in Terminal Dogma. And we've much prefer the best use of the terrain, 2 Condensor+Farm's, 2 Boreholes, using Crawlers for the Nuts. Of course we'll need Former Teams to create it quickly, but Former Teams should be standard anyway.
                            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic
                              Why do you care?
                              Because I've been elected by the people of the Peacekeepers to have a watchful eye. I remind you that people voted for Knowledge, by the way.
                              As well, this is quite a waste of time to build two condensor and get advantage on only two tiles, so I'm just pointing this to the governor.

You don't even live in Terminal Dogma.
                              This poll is opened to all citizens and many people live in Terminal Dogma, and you know how much I care about them. I wouldnt let them work for nothing but your greediness and a "grateful letter of dismissal".

Comment

Working...
                              X