No announcement yet.

Centralis Governor's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've been replaced already. I put them on top of the queue immediately after they were destroyed, and they were replaced in the same session.

Comment

Top notch.

Comment

General_Tacticus, I have a question. How much energy credits have you spent on rushing and upgrading facilities and units at Centralis last session?
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

*sigh* sorry maniac. i should be doing this. i'll add it up based on the requests i got in the orders thread, then GT can add what he needs after the playsession in case of emergency situations (worms for example), and we'll have a total from that

Comment

Ok, base info updated after yestersay's chat, and:

PRELIMINARY ORDERS AS OF MY 2228:

Build Queue Orders:
            New Apolyton:
            Insert Biology Lab at end of build queue.

ThisBaseIsBelongToUs:
            Insert crawler at start of build queue.
            Insert Command Centre, then Empath Rover, at end of build queue.

Tacticus Academy:
            Insert Command Centre at start of build queue.
            Insert Biology Lab at end of build queue.

Antioch:
            Insert crawler at start of build queue.
            Insert Command Centre after crawler.

Worker Placement Orders:
            [b]All:[b]
            Turn all nutrient-only workers into Technicians or librarians, along with the Doctor in Antioch, until base Hab Complexes are complete.
            N.B. Do not do so if this would result in base starvation.

Crawler Orders:
            None.

Former Orders:
            Tacticus Academy former (6, 90), SWSW of Tacticus Academy, drill borehole.
            - Continue drilling borehole.
            - When done, move to 7,91, build road, then forest.
            - When done, move to 8,82, clear fungus, then build road, then (to be polled) borehole.

ThisBaseIsBelongToUs former (6, 90), SWSW of Tacticus Academy, drill borehole.
            - When done, move to 8,82, clear fungus, then build road, then (to be polled) borehole.

Antioch former (7, 87), NW of Tacticus Academy, no orders.
            - Move to 6,90.
            - Drill borehole.

ThisBaseIsBelongToUs former (6, 90), SWSW of Tacticus Academy, drill borehole.

Tacticus Academy former (5, 87), WNW of Tacticus Academy, no orders
            - Build farm.
            - Move to 18,92 and assist in drilling borehole.

ThisBaseIsBelongToUs former (under construction)
            - Move to13,83, clear fungus, then plant forest.
            - Move to 16,86, build road, then plant forest.
            - (to be polled) Move to 18,92, then drill borehole.

Request to DPO Hercules & DIA TKG:

Allow, over a period of time, for the upgrading of all Centralis formers to Fungicide formers, for 30 ECs each.

Comment

is that really necessary? i mean, how much fungus can there be in centralis at this point? and, wouldn't we do better to wait for fusion for that?

Comment

Well, when the inevitable funal blooms start, it'll be useful to need only half as many formers to clean up.

As for fusion, perhaps, but that would depend on how long the wait would be. Even if we switch in mid-stream and can pick it, it's still 6-7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                  Well, when the inevitable funal blooms start,
                  STEP will love to hear this. Fungal blooms are NOT inevitable. You simply have to wait with constructing boreholes until our production techniques are sufficiently eco-friendly, in other words the clean mineral limit has risen.

Comment

Which we only get through Fungal Blooms (Tree Farms aren't an option until we have that many minerals to begin with).
                    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Well we have constructed a few tree farms already.

Comment

But nowhere near enough to bring our clean mineral levels up to acceptable levels. (And you DID wait for pops before building them I hope? Any not built before pops won't count towards that limit.) And we can build them quicker with the BH's.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
                          STEP will love to hear this. Fungal blooms are NOT inevitable.
                          Exactly. STEP wishes to show its dismay at the actions of The Governor of Centralis. There should be very few, if any, fungal blooms. We do not need them Akiria will have no fungal blooms for at least the next 50 years, and will have less than 5 fungal blooms (all will be the product of oversights or things happening in turnchat) throughout the whole time I am Governor.
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic
                            (And you DID wait for pops before building them I hope? Any not built before pops won't count towards that limit.)
                            i know for a fact there was a pop on the mineral tile north of suez...

Comment

That was before the TF's were built I hope?

And Drouge....you'll have no pops, but will you have any real decent mineral production (Taking into account that your clean mineral levels are being increased by Centralis of course)?

Comment

Well, that depends on what you believe "real decent mineral prodution" is. It is a trade of between minerals and eco-damage, and I have chosen to favor the latter. We can still get what I believe to be a decent mineral production. IMO you, at the most, need one base with very good mineral production (and thus creating pops, although Akiria has no bases that are suitable for this) to produce secret projects, and the rest will have some, but not enough to create eco-damage. However, I doubt we even need that single base in this game. I accept the Governor of Centralis' decision to poll, and the peoples wishes to build the Boreholes, although I do not agree personally, but I do not wish to wreck the environment of Akiria, with noise, sight, air or water pollution.
                                Smile
                                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                                X