Democratic Libertarian Party HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drogue
    I do understand GT's point, but often it seems you rebut every sentance but miss the point of the whole.
    That's what I was trying to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac

As Archaic hasn't responded yet to my last large post; I'll just assume he can't deny the truth in what I'm saying. So I'm more then happy to stop debating this issue.
      Bah humbug. Wait until after Christmas. Besides all the problems associated with this time of year IRL, I'm in the middle of trying to set up a .com while the costs for servers are rather low due to said time of year. Very very busy.

I'm glad to see the party's been in more than able hands while I've been away though. ^^ Well done GT.
      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• I think that was tongue in cheek. Since we stopped that arguement, I presume replies are not necessary.

And Merry Christmas if you're not on again before
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Wasn't on to get your post there either, but thanks anyway. ^^;

*Sighs* 4 days, then I have everything sorted. Then it just becomes a matter of keeping up with everything.

Comment

• Tass, would you be able to clear your PM Inbox out for me please? Just tried to send you a PM, but it bounced.

Comment

• heh. tass must get a LOT of PMs. i got that before too

Comment

• Or maybe he just doesn't clean them out often enough. I had the same problem a while ago...

Comment

• Am I the only one here who's never had the problem? ^^;;;

*Sighs* Convincing people of the benifits of a Free Market is much harder than you'd first think. All these Walls of Ignorance people have built up.....

Comment

• i managed to convince crisler it was good back in august then again, he didn't really have an agenda economics wise, and was more open to other ideas...

Comment

• *Sighs* True. I don't see Pan or any of the others ever changing their opinions, do you?

Comment

• How would you convince me that "capitalism benefits to all in the society" when your arguments are only "marxism is flawed and you're a dumbass" ?
                        "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                        "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaic
                          *Sighs* True. I don't see Pan or any of the others ever changing their opinions, do you?
                          I fail to see the reason why I should change my opinion even in the slightest manner...

Comment

• I have seen some good arguments from Archaic actually. However, though I do feel capitalism was best on old earth (partly through Archaic's arguments) it is not perfect. I think we have better systems on Chiron, and as such do not support FM.
                            Smile

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
                              I have seen some good arguments from Archaic actually. However, though I do feel capitalism was best on old earth (partly through Archaic's arguments) it is not perfect. I think we have better systems on Chiron, and as such do not support FM.
                              I haven't said Archaic hadn't use any good argument, just all of them are already known to me. FM has many advantages, indeed, and *wise prince* () would wisely mix both FM and Planned. However, here on Chiron we are restricted to choose *between* pure systems, which are in fact unreasonable, and I consider Archaic's views as too close to pure FM, in other words, too radical.

The thesis that systems would work different for Earth and Chiron is IMHO unsupportable. Tho there are many obvious differences between these planets, none of the difference makes Planned or Green better for Chiron than for Earth. At least at the first glance.

Comment

• I agree. Mix FM and Planned: Go Green
                                Smile

Comment

Working...
                                X