Democratic Libertarian Party HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
    One other issue I'd like to mention here; I'm beginning to be very disturbed at the radical sentiments recently expressed by the CCCP. Their statements seem to indicate that they are plotting a violent revolution in response to their failure to take control by democratic means.
    quote, please.

Comment

Originally posted by TKG

now that's something i thought i'd never see. TASS joining a party
      If one seeks to change the world, one must first begin with himself
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

which is why i thought you quit parties in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
          which is why i thought you quit parties in the first place
          I quit in the hopes that it would collapse party politics (sucessful) and all parties (unsucessful).

I'm glad this party exists as now the CCCP has a counter.
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

You fascist!!

Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Just as we almost get rid of parties their decaying corpses rise up from the ground and latch themselves onto our legs.
              You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

quote, please.

As you may have notice, the situation in Pandemonium is totally instable, and we are really close to a crisis. We urged our governor to do something quickly in order to preserve peace and prosperity, but we've been told by a member of the Governor Office that "As long as there's no crisis, nothing has to be done". Our only issue seem to take things in hands by ourselves
                Translation: 'We don't like the way things are run here, and our governor does, so I think we should kick him out and run the place the way we want.'

Comment

Translation: 'We don't like the way things are run here, and our governor does, so I think we should kick him out and run the place the way we want.'
                  Geez... You're such a bad translator...
                  Translation : The situation is tensed here and riots could occur. We urge governor to do something before these happens, or I'll walk with the drones.
                  "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                  "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Your statement 'our only issue is to take things in hands by ourselves' is a clear declaration that you intend a revolution, or an uprising, at the very least. This sort of language is that of every revolutionary.

Comment

Oh, Im so sorry, I always though that in a democracy the people "tak[ing] things in hands by [them]selves".

This sort of language is that of every revolutionary.
                      So be it. I'm not a revolutionnary, though -- I prefer to say I'm a revolted man, this is closer to the truth. It doesnt mean I plan a revolution, just a revolt.

Comment

Oh, Im so sorry, I always though that in a democracy the people "tak[ing] things in hands by [them]selves".
                        'Taking things into your own ahnds' was the implication. Such language is a prelude to revolt.

So be it. I'm not a revolutionnary, though -- I prefer to say I'm a revolted man, this is closer to the truth. It doesnt mean I plan a revolution, just a revolt.
                        Good. That means you may still fail. Revolutions don't fail, because they're only revolutions if they suceed.

Comment

A revolution is like a U-turn, people are still categorized, but upside down, and all the iniquities remain. While a revolution is like a circular movement of 180°, where what was it down became high and reciprocally, the revolt is the centrifuge force that can break the whole circle itself.

Pandemoniak,
                          in For I have walked with the drones

Revolutions don't fail, because they're only revolutions if they suceed.
                          No, thats false. You should read more of my books, you'd be smarter.

Comment

A revolution is like a U-turn, people are still categorized, but upside down, and all the iniquities remain. While a revolution is like a circular movement of 180°, where what was it down became high and reciprocally, the revolt is the centrifuge force that can break the whole circle itself.
                            Alright then, you're planning a revolt. Still just as bad, as the situation does not in any way warrant it.

No, thats false.
                            Ah, a typical Pan argument - 'I'm right because I say I am.'

You should read more of my books, you'd be smarter.
                            I've read the Communist Manifesto, and that was quite enough Marxist propaganda for me, thank you very much.

Comment

I've read the Communist Manifesto, and that was quite enough Marxist propaganda for me, thank you very much.
                              Do you think you can really know anything by reading one book thats more than three hundred and fifty years old ? Gezz, get an update, download from the datalinks...

Comment

Explain to me why, exactly, I should read one fo your books? I know the kind of stuff that's in them, you quote from them more often than Miriam does the scripture, and I have no desire to have to go through mentally refuting every sentence I read. It's irritating, time-consuming, tiring, and pointless.

Comment

Working...
                                X