No announcement yet.

High command office centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can decide not to I think. I'm not sure the DPO is allowed to order Governors about build queues, isn't that up to the DIA?

I agree with GTs sentiment, we need infrastructure and facilities.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

The main reason I agreed to grant his request was that it will onyl take a couple of turns to build the infantry, due to their lack of armour. Next time, unless we have a pressing need for them, any military units go to the bottom of the queue and stay there until we have nothing else to build.

Comment

Even if the DPO is officially suppose to go through the official channels of requesting a build with the DIA, I don’t see what the problem is of just asking the governors themselves, since they are the ones that will carry the order out.

And one question in regards to this, can the DIA order the governors to place a certain item in a certain position on the queue, can does his power only extend to ordering the governors to place the item in the queue, leaving the governor the discretion of where it should go?
        You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Bah! My citizens don't see any need for militarizing Pandemonium! I think it's just a trick by the DLP government in New Apolyton to weaken the CCCP and STEP influence in that base. Besides, shouldn't there be a poll whether or not our citizens want military units, how many military units, and what type of units? I'd like a discussion on that. For instance I don't like best-1-1 units. But for the moment I'll order construction of the unit.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I agree with Maniac and Voltaire. DBTS: Methinks we need some polls
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Maniac: In case you haven't noticed, it was DBTS who asked for infantry in Pandemonium, he's not a DLP member, he asked for more from Centralis, and building troops there would actually strengthen the CCCP and STEP by giving them access to part of the military?

Comment

i requested them....if you think they cant be build there then dont build them but dont go and start crying when we lose bases or formers to worms and the hive....about polling for types of units....there a LOT of different kind of strategics for building units...and everone uses them differently....and i have no clue how to poll that....if you do please poll and I will make them official but i dont think polling will help debate i am all for.
                Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Just RPing... I see libertarian conspiracies everywhere!!

For unit polls, perhaps something like this???
                  "What of the following units should we build for our military?:"
                  best-1-1
                  best-best-1
                  best-1-2
                  best-best-2
                  1-best-1
                  1-best-2
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

great idea i will poll it....soon after i have seen the SAV
                    Bunnies!
                    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
                    X