No announcement yet.

Official: Regions Budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leave 500ec in case of emergency, and give credits to regions according to their population.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

I did vote for budgeting, but with a caveat (write-in): We should distribute energy based on need. If a certain base doesn't have a Rec Commons, and needs one, that takes priority over another base which already has a Rec Commons and Hologram Theatre. Our budget, if we have one, should be geared toward equitable treatment of the citizens of all our bases.
      Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

I agree completely that spending on each region should be need-based. We should work out a system to assess upcoming needs (allowing for possibilities like rushing defenders, etc.) and submitting budget "requests" based on those. I'd hate to see something overly bureaucratic (don't we get enough of that in RL?) but we need something adaptable and reflective of what's going on in the game - not just formulaic.

As for emergencies, the amount that should be held in reserve should depend upon the situation. How is the war going? Are we nearing a mass-upgrade for fusion reactors? Things along those lines. We should allocate the emergency fund by vote at the same time as the rest of the budget is passed.

Comment

write ins: distribute energy based on need

retain a fixed number of credits in reserve

Comment

new poll about this soon....a *good* one

Comment

Working...
            X