Write-in
    0.00%
    Xenobanana
    11.76%

The poll is expired.

Speech!
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

ok I will start stalking the DIA for new military units i want new military units rolling out of our bases the first session i am DPO....besides that i will especialy ask for some seafaring units for defense against any Hive infiltration and so that our new DEI has some ships to explor with....these are the to things that are high on my agenda
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Xenobanana has applied for Director of peacekeeping operations ??

Who is that guy anyways ?

Comment

He's a Banana, that's been genetically enhanced to create the wonder that is the Xenobanana! (I'm guessing its all TKG's doing... )

Or possibly not...
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

no, i didn't to it. i only genetically mutate cows

Comment

and schoolgirls!
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

no. i refused to do it, despite kass' whining

Comment

The two headed cows are definitely TKG's doing. The xenobanana is in essence a protest vote. It has been deliberately left open to two interpretations:
                  1 disagree with candidate
                  2 disagree with polling arrangement

There are examples of where there was only one candidate but the Xenobana vote won

Comment

At this stage in the game I think DBTS's policy is sensible.

Comment

Personally I think it's slightly too militaristic, but that's kinda what I'd expect from any DPO.

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                      I will especialy ask for some seafaring units... so that our new DEI has some ships to explore with.
                      Get's my vote!
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Maybe too milistaristic, but isn't that what we should expect from the director of peacekeeping operations ?

Besides, we need a little more 'toys' to play with if we want to trash Yang's armies or just teach a lesson or two and more importantly to make more poll

EDIT MODE:

Besides I am in favor of upgrading our current military unit and building a respectable army in order to be able to defend our people and our democratric ideology
                        Last edited by Aaron Blackwell; November 28, 2002, 10:57.

Comment

Working...
                        X