Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial: PTS or CDF in New Suez?

Seeing Makahlua is nowhere in sight...

The completion of our SP in New Suez is one turn away. We have still the ability to switch to anything we want. There are currently two projects available. Which one should we build?
    Continue with The Planetary Transit System
    63.64%
    Switch to The Citizen's Defence Force
    27.27%
    Write-in
    9.09%
    Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

PTS in New Suez, but get New Apolyton to build CDF. Would only 7 turns I think, and NA's currently stockpiling energy. If were going to have that much eco-damage (80 ) then we might as well put it to good use!
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
      If were going to have that much eco-damage (80 ) then we might as well put it to good use!
      Our executive branch forgot to rehome those crawlers as requested.

I would suggest STEP and CCCP join forces and organize a factionwide strike to get our industrial output more equally distributed over our faction.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Personally, I favor the CDF in Tacticus Academy.

Realistically, however, I think New Apolyton is the way to go. The Planetary Transit System fits New Suez well, and can spur a renewed wave of expansion. The Citizen's Defense Force should be able to be produced in time to beat Zakharov, even without the present levels of overproduction.
        Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

PTS in suez, CDF in poly

Comment

Planetary Transit System in New Suez, but don't rehome the crawlers yet. Instead, use them to mass up the Citizen's Defense Force, and when that's done, rehome them.

Comment

i havent got any orders that i had to rehome all those crawlers....so dont blame it on me.....but i agree CDF in NA and PTS in NS
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Hum ... well okay for me finally.

I would have preferred to have the CDF before the PTS system, but PTS can also be usefull.

Anyway, if we can build the CDF as fast as some says, it should pose no problem to have it in a near future anyways.

Comment

Stick with the PTS, since we are planning on expanding soon. If the CDF can indeed be built in about 7 turns anyway, we most likely would still have it in place in time to resist an invasion.

I think that's our best strategy to wind up having both SP's when we need them.

Comment

Working...
                  X