12.50%
    write-in
    6.25%
    abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

i hope i have enough options if you choose something with commissioner and AT but want one of them to be a governer please let me know!
    Bunnies!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

everyone!

Comment

Everyone but DIA, Commisioner and AT. Now that I think about it, I might add justices too, if they are going to be the ones resolving problems between DIA and governors, to prevent conflicts of interests.

Comment

everyone except write in (DIA, commissioner)

AT has nothing to do, so let him/her be a governor

Comment

everone execpt commissioner
            Bunnies!

Comment

you voted write in, but *you* made the poll?

Comment

Sorry, meant to be 'everyone except write in' (not simply 'write in'): Commish, DIA and Justices. AT should be able to IMHO. But DIA and justices have a conflict of interest, and the Commish has enough work anyway!
                Last edited by Drogue; November 20, 2002, 17:25.
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Everyone. It's not like there's a billion ppl around playing the game. I don't feel we need to punish these who are actually active here.
                  "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                  "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

it's not punishment, it's workload. if someone already has a lot to do as a director, they shouldn't become a governor.

EDIT: now that i think of it, just because someone doesn't want to be a governor due to other jobs and workload, doesn't mean we should limit them from doing so (they might want to anyways). DBTS, you can edit polls, right? change my vote to everyone but the DIA please

Comment

Working...
                    X