No announcement yet.

second draft: amendment governers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you mean the DIA gets elected at the same time as everyone else, but governors elected in the middle of the term? that way, governors' terms start and end a half-month before everyone? that's a much better idea than mine

if we do that then, i guess we'd elect the cabinet like normal now, plus the DIA, and then the DBP, DIE and DTC can become governors half way through the term, or something

Comment

Or we could stop the nominations for DBP, DIE and DTC and start one for DIA. Since were pretty sure (looking at the poll standings) that people want a DIA, can we nominate for one now?
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

If we're going to start this anytime in December (provided this passes), then we'd better get moving.

DBTS - you need to draw up some regions. FAST.

Joeno - you'd better kill the nominations for the three merged positions, and add nominations for DIA...

Comment

No, IMHO we need to wait until we have a DIA (if Joeno can switch the nominations) and then get them to draw up regions, as per the amendment. That means either elect directors in Midterms or elect them for term 5.

If not then get the elected Commisioner or Alpha Talent to draw up regions, and elect the Governors in Midterms under under the AT, awaiting DIA elections for term 5. That means we don't have a DIA with no Governors (so a hell of a lot of work) and it gives the AT something to do.
          Last edited by Drogue; November 18, 2002, 05:27.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

we can decide right now how many regions we want not how they look like but if we know how much regions will be made we know how much governers we need!
            Bunnies!
            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

ok i am starting the real amendment question thingy right now!
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
              X