orders: 2195-2202

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orders: 2195-2202

will this be a turnthread or chat if chat joeno must do it please tell me your preference!

and oh yes orders please
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

i thought you were doing threads because you weren't going to be here today? you look like you're here....am i missing something?

Comment

i am going away in around 2 hours.... big party in big city somewhere
      Bunnies!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

Orders of the Directorate of Terraformation and Colonization

Base locations: (14.54), (19.59), (6.108), (5.113), (19.107), (27.105), (30.98)

Some more former orders. You probably won't need them all but you never know:

Former SE of Sheathed Sword, to be assisted by the former in construction in that base:
        Finish the mine. Then move north to build a road to new base location (14.54) along the tiles (13.61-59) and (14.58-56).

Four formers near Terminal Dogma:
        Build forest on nutrient forest. Complete the road to that base; farm&solar (15.67) and forest (17.67) along the road. Then split them in two groups. Group one builds a road to new base location (19.59) along the tiles (19.63-61). Group two builds a mine&road on (18.68). If finished, build farm/condenser/roads on those flat&moist tiles east of Terminal Dogma.

Three formers near Tacticus Academy
        Two of them finish the condenser. The third builds roads on the flat squares (7.85), (5.87), (6.88-90). If finished, start on another condenser on one of these tiles.

Two former en route to (27.105):
        Complete road to base location. Then build sensor array on future base square. Continue with planting forest on the tile SE of base location. Then build farm/condenser/road on that nutrient tile.

Two formers en route to (19.107):
        Finish road. Then build sensor array on the future base square. Then build forest and road on the nutrient tile.

Two formers near New Tassagrad (with a third one to come):
        Complete road to that base. Then build a farm on the tile S of New Tassagrad. Then build a road towards the previous group of two formers to complete the "Freshwater Ring" superhighway. Plant some forest when they have spare time.

Two formers near Deus Ex Machina (with third to come):
        Complete farm/solar/road. One former should create a forest E of Deus Ex Machina. The two others are to build a road to new base location (6.108).
        Last edited by Maniac; November 16, 2002, 15:33.
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

btw this is for next week TKG you do know that right?
          Bunnies!

Comment

yeah i know. i was wondering why you did a thread this week instead of a chat today.

Comment

Today's chat won't happen and was replaced by the turnthread of last Thursday (I've been quite busy today anyway). Next week, I could theoretically run a turnchat, except that I consider myself a newbie, and I'd probably ask.. 'some' quite more extra advice. As I said, I went for this post for the organizational stuff needed, etc.

Well, whatever the people want, I guess.

Comment

A newbie? How so? Because you haven't been involved in the demo game for very long or because you only recently own and play SMAC?

Comment

I'd prefer a chat, that would avert some of the more... 'surprising'... orders that were carried out.

Comment

Comment

I agree with GT, a Turnchat is probably a better idea IMHO, especially if Joeno feels like a newbie.
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

on the contrary, if we have a chat drogue, joeno'd be running it as Alpha talent.

you could probably do it though joeno, all you have to do is carry out our orders

Comment

Yeah, you just have to listen to me the directors.

Comment

then it will be a turnchat good luck you all...i will hear what happens....
                            Bunnies!

Comment

Turnchat it is, then. Will have to dig out my copy of SMAC again, then.

I call myself a newbie because although I really like the game, I always play on lower difficulty levels. Don't want to lose and am convinced I wouldn't make it. Of course, knowing me, it'd probably go better than I think, but eh..

Anyway, if everyone posts clear orders, I'll be able to do it. Don't expect me to improvise much or something, and I'll probably go slow. But at least there'll be a chat.

Comment

Working...
                              X