Official pre-poll, 2195 probe foil orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official pre-poll, 2195 probe foil orders

A short poll to see what to do with the new probe foil that is under construction in TBIBTU.

There are several options, four of them include exploring the ocean, one of them is for exploring our inland sea....
    Zak's doesnt have coastal base yet, so we can't use this to infiltrate him, there is an unknown city northwest of Zak (~red line), not a coastal base, but we could go in that direction and try to find one to make contact with

3 days voting time.
    Red
    7.69%
    Blue
    53.85%
    Yello
    7.69%
    Green
    7.69%
    Purple
    23.08%
    Other, no abstain for you! [/soupnazi]
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

my i remind the DIE that i have put a foil in (i think it was) antioch queues as well i and i vote blue
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Yes you may, and thank you for your vote

/me loads the savegame again....
      Last edited by Lemmy; November 8, 2002, 16:34.
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

Blue for the probe - get across into known territory as soon as we can, maybe Zak will have a coastal base by that point.

It would be unfortunate to use a probe to explore the inland sea pods. We'd lose the expensive probe if it were worms, and waste time looking for neighbors where we already know there are none. A transport/ empath foil combo would be far far better.

Comment

I forgot to mention:
          Later on i'll start a final poll based on the suggestions made in this thread.

It would be unfortunate to use a probe to explore the inland sea pods. We'd lose the expensive probe if it were worms, and waste time looking for neighbors where we already know there are none. A transport/ empath foil combo would be far far better.

agreed.

Comment

blue

@soup nazi. he's the funniest character on that show

Comment

Blue. Find a Zak coastal base asap.
              "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
              "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

There isn't one. We have their complete maps.
                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

But he may build one in the time it takes to get a foil built and over there.
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Everything's possible I guess.

I suggest probing a Hive base instead as TKG will propose in the next post:
                    Last edited by Maniac; November 9, 2002, 13:58.
                    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

the picture is self-explanitory

Comment

The green line TKG's picture would be the other end of the red or blue line in my picture.

Comment

In think whether its the hive or not the best use of that probe it to infiltrate whoevers base it is.
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Agreed. I think we ought to build a transport as well, so we can inflitrate the University.
                            Last edited by GeneralTacticus; November 9, 2002, 17:34.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                              my i remind the DIE that i have put a foil in (i think it was) antioch queues as well i and i vote blue
                              the DIE has no conrtol over base ques, that falls under the DBP's responsibilietes, and I say either go yellow or blue.

Comment

Working...
                              X