33.33%
    200-400 credits
    50.00%
    400-600 credits
    16.67%
    600+ credits
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Isn't there a write in? I think we should only hurry secret projects when we need them immediatly or to get them before another faction, and use however much money it takes (and is available)
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Where's the option: Never spend credits on secret projects unless we really need them fast.

I might ask an annullment of this poll (because I don't like the vote results until now ).
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I think we have to... Isn't it our duty as citizens to ask for annullment of any unconstitutional poll?
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

The answer to the poll would depend upon too many factors specific to a situation. I would answer differently depending upon which SP we were talking about, the value to our faction of rushing it (beating another faction, quicker realization of benefits), and our current balance of EC's.

I'd spend a lot more to win a race to the Empath Guild (pays for itself quickly in boosted commerce from new treaties, new techs, and reliable information on other factions) than on the uncontested construction of the Pholus Mutagen.

Comment

again i have to concur with Drogue Dmm please read up on the constitution about posting official polls
            Bunnies!
            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

umm, i noticed you didnt close this dbts. did you just *forget*, are you leaving it open, and more importantly, should i put it (and the other one) in the dir?

Comment

CLOSED
                Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
                X