Official: DEI orders poll 2188

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: DEI orders poll 2188

Same as always, for each unit/pic choose a color, or provide your own option.
    2 days voting time.

Exploration

Northern scout:
    Scans from unity show that there should be some ruins in the given area...yellow line retreats the scout in case we go for FM, so far there has been no indication yet of switching to FM, but it will take a few turns before the scout is returned.

Southern scout
    This scout still has his order from the last session, i see no reason for changing them...do you?

Intelligence

Two options here, and only to choose which base to infiltrate.
    I included the blue line to avoid the mindworm sitting there in the fungus. If we go for Morgan Robotics (red line), the probe will have to evade the mindworm, so it shouldn't literally follow the red line.
    North: Red
    20.00%
    North: Blue
    10.00%
    North: Green
    0.00%
    North: Yellow
    3.33%
    North: Other
    0.00%
    South: Red
    26.67%
    South: Other
    3.33%
    Probe: Red
    13.33%
    Probe: Blue
    6.67%
    Probe: Other
    10.00%
    I'm an unpatriottic third class drone who doesn't care about E&I
    6.67%

The poll is expired.

<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

For the North patrol i say up via blue and back down via green (unless we want to keep it there to ward off unwanted invaders) For the South patrol i think let it follow blue until it gets 2 squares north of Morgan Robotics and then south into it. Watch where the MW goes next tur though, it could block off both for the moment.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

N: use blue to find the coast, maybe there's a good spot to expand into, securing the northern territories for our further expansion. If he gets too far afield in that fungus, he's likely to be killed. Any plans to build a worm (when they're available) to assist in this fungus exploration?

S: keep up with red.

Probe: wait one turn and see where the worm goes. With luck, it will erase the Morgan base. If you move closer to it, the worm may take out our probe instead of the base. If the base is gone, proceed along blue. If it survives, red.

Comment

red
        red
        other (what ear said)

Comment

blue/red/red
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Ok, who voted other for the southern scout?

At least give another option with it!
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Working...
            X