OFFICIAL: which resource?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL: which resource?

which resource should we concnetrate on harvesting with our crawlers? I belvie we should concnetrate on minerals right now, so we can get some fungal pop goin on and start builidng stuff faster. Later, we should probablly switch some cralwers over to enrgy, but I dont think we should ever use crawlers to get nutrients unless the square has nutrient resources.
    nutrients
    0.00%
    energy
    0.00%
    minerals
    100.00%
    xenobananas (abstain)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Minerals. For a while we should use crawlers to build more crawlers.

Comment

I agree exactly with dmm... minerals then energy.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Re: OFFICIAL: which resource?

Originally posted by dmm1285
        I belvie we should concnetrate on minerals right now, so we can get some fungal pop goin on and start builidng stuff faster.
        just so you know, expressing an opinion the first post is prohibited. technically, i can declare this poll unconstitutional, and have the court handle it and all that, but that's just a waste of time

so instead of that, i'll just vote minerals

Comment

Minerals. Use those minerals to build more crawlers, as Kirov said. Then once we have enough crawlers, build something else with the minerals.

Like impact rovers

Second choice? Half energy, half minerals.
          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Wow, seems almost everyone agrees we should do minerals.

Comment

Even Chairman Sheng-ji Yang would like that's kind of Democracy.

Comment

Minerals. Use subsequent crawlers for more energy or minerals (or the occasional nutrient where it is most warranted).

Comment

Minerals. Later crawlers should go for Nuts, without exception, unless by some miracle we can establish an energy park for ourselves.
                  Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

when does this expire?

Comment

it expires 4 dasy from conception, so thursady i think (same for the other poll). Also, sorry about the poinion in the first post in both threads , I wont do that anymore.

Comment

thanks. just if you could put it in the first post of all your poll, it's easier for me to make the directory

Comment

For things like this, when the options are more or less self-explanatory, wouldn't it be more of an issue to express an opinion in the actual poll options rather than the first post?

Comment

Working...
                          X