OFFICIAL: use of crawlers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL: use of crawlers

would you rather see the crawlers be redirectedt to a few bases to create a few powerhouses, or have every bases use its own crawlers?
    send crawlers to new apolyton and 1 or 2 other bases to create powewrhouses
    64.29%
    have each bases use its own crawlers
    35.71%
    abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Powerhouses, then every base on its own.
    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Powerhouses, and one of them should be New Suez. Don't waste too much time on it, tho. I think we should rehome only few crawlers, then let our bases advance on their own.

Comment

Powerhouses 1st (especially an energy one for supercolider and theory of everything) and then give each base some, to boost overall production (minerals, less eco disruption iff spread around)
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Powerhouses, using the rocky minerals near NA and NS.

Comment

Each on its own. The Crawler production will be significantly ramped up by this, though they'll be more widely dispursed. Later, if necessary, we can move and rehome some to create powerhouses, but for now, having more crawlers is better for once simple reason.....potential for instabuilding if necessary.
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Each its own for the time being. Gets them into use quicker. Powerhouses can come at the next phase of crawler construction, once each base has its industrial potential boosted.

Comment

i agree with earwicker and archaic
                Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I'm also for each base using its own crawlers for now.

Comment

when does this expire?

Comment

Working...
                    X