Network Node: Tech Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Network Node: Tech Trading

DBTS, in the turnthread, got the commlink for the university from a pod. this means some juicy tech trading opportunities

what to trade? what not to trade? discuss...

(we can also use this thread for discussing tech trading with other factions later)

I just hope we have something the University wants.
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

this shows us leading in tech...

Comment

Yes! Make them beg!

Comment

Morgan's Research:

Our Research

first thing: call up Zak and ask to trade techs. if he has Gene Splicing, get it, and then gift it to Morgan. then, both us and morgan will get to switch research goals. in another turn, Morgan will get something different, and we can get/trade it

If Zak doesn't have splicing, in 2 turns, we call up morgan and somehow get him to give/trade us Gene Splicing. then we can switch research.

sound good?

Comment

Yeah, looks okay from here.

Comment

Originally posted by TKG

first thing: call up Zak and ask to trade techs. if he has Gene Splicing, get it, and then gift it to Morgan. then, both us and morgan will get to switch research goals. in another turn, Morgan will get something different, and we can get/trade it
              A nice touch... If it works like that, Morgan becomes happier with us, and will likely be more inclined to trade us his new tech.
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Good plan, TKG. Also, if we can parley our tech into a Pact with Zakh, I say go for it.
                Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

I like the thinking
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I agree with everything said in this thread up until now. A poll and discussion thread on the Uni issue will be posted shortly.

Comment

Zak, Morgan and us share goals - for the time being. Let's co-op as long as we can!
                      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt A nice touch... If it works like that, Morgan becomes happier with us, and will likely be more inclined to trade us his new tech.
                        Good plan. If we can work this opportunity into improving our relations with our neighbor (who is researching a LOT faster than us), moreso the better.

Comment

budda dump-ump BUMP

Comment

Anyone have any suggestions on tech trading with the University?

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                              Anyone have any suggestions on tech trading with the University?
                              It depends too heavily on which techs he actuallyhas and which of them he is willing to trade.

Comment

Working...
                              X