70.00%
    WRITE-IN
    0.00%
    ABSTAIN
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Hmm - a choice? How exciting!
    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

yes, this is the one i'm going to have to think hardest about

Comment

who will build our bases?
        The People, The Workers and the Drones!
        okay perhaps not the Drones..
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Both qualified members... I'll wait and see if someone launches a last-minute propaganda stunt.
          (Like posting a policy summary in this thread? )
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Hmm....I shall hold off my vote until someone makes good propaganda. Then I'll vote.
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I have full faith in Makahlua, as she did an excellent job as DoBP last term.

Comment

oops, i think i just voted lucky. doesn't look like it'll make a difference though

Comment

Makahlua - building the infrastructure to make the Peacekeepers kick-arse! Er ....sorry enthusiasm got the better of me

Under me, we will keep expanding, creches & crawlers are on the way, more sp's as soon as we get the tech and........-free xenobrew- when voting!

/me sets out a case of brew
                  But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                  PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

ah, heh, hey now, there's no need to give out free xenobrew! buy it direct from Xenobrew Inc., and save! almost 1/2 the price than you'll get it from the evil capitalist pigs at the Rec Commons! why get it for nothing, when you can get it for next to nothing!

stop trying to undermine my market maki! i'm trying to make a profit here!

Comment

Down with decadent, wasteful frivolity. Rational and concise polling with legitimate attention to the near- and mid-term!

Comment

Sorry, free xenobrew gets the votes of us ex-drones.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X