57.14%
    WRITE-IN
    0.00%
    ABSTAIN
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Archaic got my vote, mostly because I'm curious to see if he'll keep up the hedgehog persona with all that crushing responsibility.
    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

this one is a tough choice....
      /me thinks, but does not vote...yet

Comment

Same here. I won't vote yet. I've seen the new summary of Archaic's policies. Now I want to see Adam's before I make my final decision.
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Hmm.....I'll be an LCD () and wait for more propaganda.
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Adam's contributions (although brief) to GeneralTacticus' and my discussion/debate on planned vs. FM showed me that he'd be a good Director. Insightful citizen
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Let's give Archaic a chance.

Though it seems he'll go down ...it's still a bit close to call though.

Comment

Archaic has been invaluable in discussing that plan of the SE Directory's for the change to FM, and the switching in and out of Democracy. Although this plan was not adopted, he has more than shown his capability. Despite his.... controversial manner of posting, I think that Archaic has shown that he can listen to the will of the people, the prime concern of being a Director.

Would you rather have a Director have the same opinions as everyone else, or think along different lines? The ideas may not always be the ones adopted for use, but quite possibly such a Director will manage to think up some genius plan that none others would have. If the plan isn't popular, then it is disapproved in a poll, and there is no problem. If it works, such a poster could be invaluable in a Director's position.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Thank goodness one vote is worth something somewhere.

Comment

I was looking through the consitituion, and it says nothing about ties, so what happenes if there is a deadlock in this election, does the Alpha Talent cast the deciding vote or what?

Comment

no. we hold run-off elections (i think..). it would be unfair for the AT's vote to have more weight

Comment

Acceptment speech

I'm honored that the people of the UN Peacekeepers have chosen me to represent them as Director of Social Engineering. I intend to create a broad-based administration which seeks to take account of all interests while not neglecting the common interest. Thanks to Archaic for his powerful interest which brought many new ideas into the debate, and thanks to all citizens who made their voices heard.
                        Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

Working...
                        X