CNN Expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN Expansion

I'm interested in expanding the CNN, in two areas.

Firstly, staff. I'd like two regular reporters to join CNN staff, who could commit to providing a story every edition. There will always be the option of guest submissions as well.

Secondly, I'd like to gauge interest in another format. As well as the thread, is there any interest in an email or website edition?

Secondly, I'd like to gauge interest in another format. As well as the thread, is there any interest in an email or website edition?

I like the current method with threads, maybe add CNN in front of it to make them more obvious, but threads are good, easier to respond to articles, and discuss them.
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
      I like the current method with threads, maybe add CNN in front of it to make them more obvious, but threads are good, easier to respond to articles, and discuss them.
      I'm not talking about replacing the threads, I'm talking about in addition.

Comment

Firstly, staff. I'd like two regular reporters to join CNN staff, who could commit to providing a story every edition. There will always be the option of guest submissions as well.
        I'd be interested in signing up for that.

I'd love an email edition of the CNN.

Comment

email editions would be great! i could take care of that part!...........
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Threads are fine. A web site might draw newbies in, though, and we sure could use that.
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

IMO, threads are fine.

speaking of attracting n00bs DBTS, have you been advertising on other sites?

Comment

no i havent could go to CFC maybe but then i would have to join too.....i am a full blooded apolyton person! will do sometime!
                Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I ' ll sign up as a reporter. Court reporter and political commentator.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Count me in as a photographer. Please let me know what kind fo photographies you need for your articles.
                    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Remains in recycling tanks. Bodies in fungus. Vampires (see Rec comm soon) courtroom at Rec. Comm. For starters
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I wouldn't mind being an "Opinions" member of the CNN.

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                        *****Citizen of the Hive****
                        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                        X