No announcement yet.

The Court: Form of Proceedings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse me 'cough' I have a small complaint 'cough' when can I and to whom should I raise it. And it's not the cough.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

We haven't quite worked out the specifics yet, but post a thread called "Complaint to Court: (description of complaint)" and lay out your complaint in the first post. When a justice notices it, we will pm each other and sort out a panel. The senior judge on the panel will probably post in your thread and let you know what to do from there.

Yay - a case!
      What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

Okay, formal proceedings won the poll, so I guess we're able to be up and running.

Also...it may be better to PM a justice if you have a complaint, and let us deal with it from there. The C3DG does that, and they have basically the same amendment behind them.

Comment

I have followed DE 's guide on this and a complaint has been lodged with a justice. It will be interesting to see how the court deal with their first complaint.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

when do we here about the complaint? i want to know what is going on.....it wasnt filed confidention right? the people want to know what this case is about?
            Bunnies!
            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
            X