Hgp / Vw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hgp / Vw

we are currently building the HGP in NA and it will be finished in 8 turns we can change too VW and it will take 17 turns.....now NA will grow very soon so that will help.......and we have an AA that will make it 13 turns to build as soon as it is around the 6-8 turns to build we can rush it that would mean we can have it in around 7 turns......I believe this is enough to beat the Univerity too it? what do you all think?>
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

go for it

don't you think we should be trying for the HGP in suez though? if not, we can at least switch to the PTS when we get automation.

Comment

FYI:
      Last edited by Method; October 20, 2002, 13:37.

Comment

Should we go Wealth once we get IndAuto, the HGP will be valuable for attaining Golden Age. The VW is also valuable in that regard, but we're far from assured of getting it unless we use the artifact, and trading 10+ turns of research for 4 turns of a single city's production isn't a valuable trade in my opinion.

If we don't go Wealth, neither are as valuable as, say, the Merchant Exchange, the Empath Guild, or the Planetary Transit System, in my opinion.

TKG, that graphic in your last message shows up as an error on my screen.
        Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

I think we should put in whatever effort is neccessary to get the VW. I'd move in garrisons and sacrifice them if it came to that. VW is not only an incredibly useful SP in it's own right, it's also very important to deny it to that rascal Zak. And we, the UN, are elite enough not to need the HGP anyway.
          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamTG02
            TKG, that graphic in your last message shows up as an error on my screen.
            fixed

moomin, it's still good to deny the AI of

Comment

Go For VW! Go !
              Heards wit AA and rushing of our own funds we need about 10 rounds.
              We could also ask Morgan for a credit.
              I know Siegfried's Sohn.

Comment

Go for HGP! Long live Golden Ages! We're not going to make it to the Virtual World before Zak anyway.
                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

we might if we spend both our AAs and a few ECs

Comment

Nah. Losing the artifacts isn't worth it for me.
                    Who has to organize a poll on whether or not we should cash in the artifacts anyway?

Comment

i suggested something go in the consti about AAs, but as it is, i guess the DoR, or the DBP do

Comment

My guess would be I&E, as Artifacts are similar to Crawlers, but you're right in that it's ambiguous.
                        Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

Ok then. I'll start the poll. No use wasting time.

Comment

Go for the VW. I think it'd be more beneficial to us in the long run.
                            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                            *****Citizen of the Hive****
                            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

1. Virtual World, just to see Zak squirm-- though its direct benefits are nice in and of themselves.

2. HGP.
                              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Working...
                              X