This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mwhuahahaha
    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

I don't know yet, i haven't even had my trial yet.
      What did you do?

Comment

Nothing, i'm innocent off course
        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

What are you doing in prison then?

Comment

Because fascist pig Hercules thinks i stole some loose change
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Because fascist pig Hercules thinks i stole some loose change
              This is related to the, ah, 'incident' in the Rec Commons, isn't it?

Comment

i'll get you lemmy! that's my money!

/me shakes fist

i'll go for Director of Research again

Comment

I'll give TKG a run for his money in the Director of Science position. Perhaps a post-enlightenment society will be more conductive to actually researching .
                  "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                  Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

Maybe I should run for Director of Science....
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Thud: You need to sign up in the new Citizen Registry. We're trying to clean out the people who signed up and then vanished.

Comment

ok is thud running or not.....?
                        Bunnies!
                        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

i don't see why he's not....

Comment

I've decided not to seek re-election.
                            If no one puts their hand up for a post, I will be happy to step in, but otherwise, I don't have much interest in serving.

I'm the sort of person who HATES getting into arguments with people. Although I'm not a bad debater (inter-school results prove that ), I hate having to argue.

These recent issues, mainly with Pan, have had me questioning my involvement in this game, and why it ceasing to become fun for me.

At least in the immediate-to-short term, I'll continue to run the CNN, and I'll serve out my post as judge, but these arguments are taking the fun out of this DG for me.

Comment

These recent issues, mainly with Pan, have had me questioning my involvement in this game, and why it ceasing to become fun for me.

/me wonders why DE starts arguments then...
                              "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                              "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Oh great! If this continues, we'll have no one left by the time this game ends...
                                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
                                X