What should we rush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should we rush?

I have two proposals for hurrying. One proposed by TKG and DBTS, one of me to have a counterproposal. No others due to lack of interest for the topic.

We have 400 credits in reserve.

I assume we would first cash in the Artifact should we choose to hurry the HGP. Then hurrying the SP to completion would cost 564 ec. So we can only order a partial completion.

Another proposal is hurrying rec tanks in the four bases we don't have one yet as soon as possible: Antioch, Concordia, TBIBTU and TacAc. This will cost about 240 ec.

We could of course choose to hurry nothing.

And some other vote options are included as well...

Vote ahead!

You have three days or until next playsession.
    Hurry the HGP in NA!
    9.09%
    Do NOT hurry the HGP under any circumstance!
    22.73%
    Hurry rec tanks in the bases that don't have one yet!
    40.91%
    Do NOT hurry rec tanks under any circumstance!
    0.00%
    Do NOT rush anything!
    0.00%
    Rush something else! (write-in)
    4.55%
    I'll just follow the good judgement of our Director... (Abstain)
    13.64%
    I'll just follow the bad judgement of our Director... (Xenobanana)
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

hurry the HGP when affordable, and only hurry SOME recycling tanks (forgot to vote write in )

i think we should save the artifacts for the VW since we need all the help we can get on that one

Comment

Currently the HGP isn't completely affordable unfortunately. How much of our credits would you spend on it?

And in what bases would you rush a rec tanks?

Comment

from what I've read, a lot of people think that the human genome project wont help us very much. Maybe we should wait until the VW becomes aviable, then switch and rush that, then get the HGP is no one esle does? Also, I'd say rush recyling tanks/formers, but only when it is less than 50 credits to finish.

Comment

assuming it's available, planetary networks will be our next tech. unfortunately, the university started the VW a long time ago, so i doubt we'll get it. we could try, but i think we shouldn't count on it

Comment

I agree with TKG that the VW is out of reach but we have 2 AA so maybe we can use them both and rush then...it could work....
            Bunnies!
            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I voted no on hurrying the HGP. I'm all for it if it only involved expending energy, but those artifacts are free technology just waiting to be tapped. Using them to get a Secret Project would be irresponsible, in my opinion.
              Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

I say hurry the tanks. The HGP, although beneficial, would be too expensive to rush....

are we the only ones building it so far?
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Do NOT under any circumstances rush the HGP. Otheriwse I voted for the Director's discretion.

HGP? WTF? WHYYYYYY? We can go for the ME in a few turns if we must use an Artifact to rush an SP. It would be MUCH more use to us than the stupid HGP.

Will someone please tell me why so many seem to assume the HGP must be built? Even building another 2-3 CPs would be of more use than that stupid thing!
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

recycling tanks!!

Comment

Recycling tanks everywhere! Boost growth and expansion right now!

Comment

Originally posted by lucky22
                        recycling tanks!!
                        I knew you would like this proposal.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac

I knew you would like this proposal.

Comment

Working...
                          X