Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
    How about this?
    Eta nam ne otchen nravitsja, tovarish...

Still, you got my vote, and several others did as well. I just didn't see fit to share that info because I only thought Groucho in court was really hilarious.

You got in because the thought of Moscow Trials on Chiron will be sure to keep the Gub'min honest
    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

I think there needs to be a least one female chosen. I was going to say, to court or on the bench but that's what happens when you live in a card board box for too long.
      I think I 'll head over to the rec.commons, get a bath and look at what Frankychan been up to on cctv.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I'm not a citizen, however I wish to point out that this poll violates Aricle III of the U.N. Constitution.

* The word abstain is hereby stricken from the constitution, and replaced with the term 'xenobanana'. This replaces the abstain option in all official polls and elections. This then follows the time-honored precedent where a banana vote signifies disagreement with all choices on offer, or, to put it more negatively, a no-confidence vote in the poll or candidate being voted on.
        I suggest the court rule on the legality of this election before its results are accepted.

Comment

In the context of this election, it's probably not necessary. I see the point, and it's a reminder for everyone in future polls, but seeing any future poll is going to get exactly the same results, and abstain has no chance of winning at this stage, there's probably not much point in delaying the appointment of the court.

But if you want to repoll this, I understand.

Comment

you miss my point, i wish for a constitutional crisis that i can sit back and watch so that I will be amused for a short while.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President
              I didn't vote for Mr. President.
              There's someone else I know you didn't vote.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Voted for 4 candidates and one write-in.

The write-in was ME.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Well, next time you see a big topped thread entitled "The Court: Expressions of Interest", you'll know not to ignore it, won't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness' Edge
                    Well, next time you see a big topped thread entitled "The Court: Expressions of Interest", you'll know not to ignore it, won't you?
                    HMPH.

/me sulks

Only ONE discussion thread? And you expect ppl to know about these things?

I'm not really mad, just a bit put-out and feeling left-out. This is the last chance I get to do anything in the game seeing as I will be away from the game for 3 months shortly. With Judgeship (or at least the chance of it) I hoped to keep involved for that time.
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

.......i will let it up to you all to find a solution for this problem AND get the court organized if i have to start a new thingy orsomething please let me know........but only after some debate please....

wait dont stop reading want to try something new.....
                      Bunnies!
                      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

sorry for not being active in the last bit... wow! i got five votes well, i should get active again because i missing all sort of opportunities, lol

-Mellian

Comment

Working...
                        X