Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

I've been browsing the Civ2 Demo Game over at CivFanatics, to see if they had any features we might be able to implement here.

One thing jumped out at me. As their signup thread, they have a brief profile with

current position:
    previous positions:
    in-game residence:

and demographic information, such as timezones

first of all, it'd be nice to have everyone with a home in a particular base...could really add to the roleplay aspect.

but it could be a handy registry of info to have, and it might be nice to restart our signup thread too - now that we're nearing 100 signed up people, with about 4/5 of those being completely inactive.

i am all for it if you start a new thread i can top it! i will give you the honours because you are the first citizen! but good idea! or :tkgs smilie:
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Sounds like a good idea.

Comment

If there's no objections, I'll create a new one tommorrow night.

Comment

I had a look. yes its a sensible idea. Forget about the birthday thing. One of the citizens made a good point ( don't really know if it credible) about people using such info with name etc regarding bank accounts.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I thought it was only in game RPG informations ?
            "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
            "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

The only non-game information I'm interested in keeping is timezones.

Comment

I support this idea.

My home is already in U.N. Pizza Delivery tho.....
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                X