Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Moderator / Chat Room Operator. READ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Moderator / Chat Room Operator. READ!

please see my posts in this thread

the same decisions apply to the ACDG
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

For those too lazy to click on the link, Mark wants someone to be a Mod/chatroom operator for the SMAC Demo game forum and SMAC chatroom here at Apolyton.

Although there has been no official word on it yet, I believe that a more permanent person is wanted, rather than having to change every month or so.

You'd top & detop threads, close threads and possibly be able to voice/devoice in the chatroom. I don't think you get PCR or banning rods. You'd have to apply to higher authorities for that.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

How about a multichoice poll between all those interested to see who the citizens could trust, then Mark chooses one of the persons with the most votes.
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

i agree someone more permently is better then changing it every month
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
          How about a multichoice poll between all those interested to see who the citizens could trust, then Mark chooses one of the persons with the most votes.
          Sounds good to me. I posted in the other thread, too.

Comment

well mark, i noticed that in the C3DG you're just giving the job to the commissioner president. are you going to do that here too, or are we having the election lemmy suggested?

i see ming is understandably pleased

Comment

well if you read

you cant confuse it too much, right?

if the presmissioner doesnt like the idea of the job, he could pass it up to some elected person....

Comment

I like the idea I like the idea!
                Bunnies!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                  well if you read

you cant confuse it too much, right?

if the presmissioner doesnt like the idea of the job, he could pass it up to some elected person....
                  so does that cavebear is the forum "moderator" for the civ2 demo game?

Comment

why dont you ask that in the correct thread???

Comment

markos question when will this all be started? (i am not in a hurry for power....really i am not ) because nominations will start soon and detopping and topping will be an issue again
                      Bunnies!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                        why dont you ask that in the correct thread???
                        seeing as how they were discussing what you said in the civ3 thread, i thought it would be ok to discuss the civ2 game here too. especially since you haven't said anything about the civ2 game since you started the thread there.

Comment

Working...
                        X