Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN General Issues Thread

Why another CNN thread, you ask?

At the moment, general discussions about the CNN are all over the place. So this thread is for any general issues, such as issues being late to air, or general questions.

If you have any comments on the CNN issue itself, please post in the appropriate thread, but if it's a general issue, post it here.

I just want to say i will be posting a diary and a column about something every week now!
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Rock on.

We need all the contributions we can get - thanks DBTS, Tass, and MWIA for your help with submissions for this edition.

Comment

As I 've mention in reponse to CNN6 I'll contribute. where do you want the reports sent.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I'll be writing an issue every second week, alternating with Tass. So preferably, send it to whichever one of us is writing the CNN that week, though we can always forward it to one another.

Comment

I've been talking to Tass, and he just doesn't have the time to continue with the CNN, except for the occasional article.

So as of now, I'll be taking over as full editor for the forseeable future.

Please, send submissions for this week's CNN.

Comment

I'm supporting any Pro-Planned, Polizei, Thought Control plans that our faction has. Read my locale for more details.

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
              *****Citizen of the Hive****
              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Gah! Planned economics!
                Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President
                  Gah! Planned economics!
                  Wha? You doubt Planned Economics?!

Darkness'-maybe the CNN should be 'Topped' like the other threads?

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan

Wha? You doubt Planned Economics?!

Darkness'-maybe the CNN should be 'Topped' like the other threads?

Which thread? This one, or the latest issue?

Comment

Maybe all of 'em? Or perhaps when the latest issue comes out, that one could be 'topped' until the next issue (which would replace the old one)

Comment

My idea was to gather all articles, and only articles, in a thread that would be topped.
                        "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                        "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Erm, what's wrong with the weekly edition?
                          Last edited by Darkness' Edge; October 14, 2002, 05:31.

Comment

i am for the newspaper idea! (each week one) and i dont want to sound ungratefull but i would be nice if we get it every week......this is not an attack i can help.....
                            Bunnies!
                            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I like the newspaper idea too. Maybe have a topped thread with links to all past CNN threads, plus top the current issue?

Comment

Working...
                              X