General broadcast to all directors and other government officials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General broadcast to all directors and other government officials

I said during the election to get more people active in the DG well I think one way to do it is to give more updates to markos for him to post. because of this i have allready send one about the send term and i am waiting for it to be published. I want to ask all directors and the AT to right one (RP-)story about there work in the second government and PM them to me. THIS way we can have all thru the term an update from the game with a story of one of the directors with it. I think it will up the interest for the game. i want to use this thread for any other broadcast i have to send to you all. PLEASE send me a story before the end of the next week?! if you dont like the system please tell me how to do it differently but i think it will work just fine and it wont be to much trouble because it doesnt have to be that big! but remember that it will be put on the general wedsite! (well atleast that is the idea )

commissioner DBTS
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

If I can spare the time...
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

i'll see what i can do. now that i'm in charge of the directory...

Comment

We could make a nice story out of this transfer...
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

oh bugger...i suck at stories, especially rp-ish things....i'll see if i can come up with something though....but what to write about
          <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
          Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

*seconds lemmy's statement*

Comment

I'll send updates when I have things to send updates about.

Comment

How will the DoSE, when elected, do this?

"So, I asked the Government nicely to become money-grubbing Free-Marketeers, so they did. I have so much power!"
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

just think of SOMETHING about your directory. it could be fun maybe an exploration tale or a tale about training men (lemmy and DE) and MWIA i am sure you can think of something if you get elected
                  Bunnies!
                  God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

What about posting CNN articles to Markos ? Some are really good, like Captain Markos assassinated !
                    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

I am all for it I will PM markos about it if he want to publish some. i have send one but i didnt come up?
                      Bunnies!

Comment

Working...
                      X