2138 Exploration Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2138 Exploration Discussion

Since the next chat is wednesday, there isn't enough time to do a poll, so i'll just start a discussion thread about it.

possible options for the 2 scouts under my control

Since this is not a poll i can also say what i want
    I like blue/blue, or blue/red, maybe even red/red
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Red/Red

the first scout will come around the other way, and cover the territory the blue line on the second scout would have covered.

Comment

blue / red.
      I know Siegfried's Sohn.

Comment

Red for the eastern scout would allow us to harvest Nutrient/Energy at the Suez-base, if we follow the coast. Else, we wont be able to harvest it soon.
        "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
        "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

red/red
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

red/blue

Comment

red/blue as well
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

for the first scout, i say go down a bit on the red path remove some more darkness for the future panama base, and then curve towards the blue path.

for the second, follow the blue path. could go up the red, but i prefer waiting for scouts with better psi defence, as predict a lot of fungus in the north

-Mellian

Comment

red/red.

Comment

agreed, red/red

Comment

Red/red. The first red is kinda the only decent choice (no need to join the other scout and it looks promising that way.

The second red is still close enouth to our bases to be reachable by CPs soon, as opposed to ranging over the whole continent for just exploration. Let's find the land we can get to first as well as just general exploration.
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I'm likng red/red as well - first red loops around the sea (in case anyone is hiding there ) and second red follows up on a lost scout in case there are good base areas to the north
                        But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                        PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

What would we do if we carelessly loose another scout going north, uh? Mindworm heaven there

so i suggest waiting until we get a more experience and mentally trained scout before we explore north.

-Mellian

Comment

Working...
                          X