No announcement yet.

Official: Next Tech (first choice)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as for the backup tech here, do you should i pick the the one that doesn't make first choice, or the one in the backup tech poll?

Comment

Voted : Ethical Calculus
      "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
      "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
        as for the backup tech here, do you should i pick the the one that doesn't make first choice, or the one in the backup tech poll?
        Well you've made a conundrum here. The original rules of the poll said that the winner of the choice 2 poll would be choice 2. On the other hand, if you held a new poll now without the winner of the first one, what tech do you think would win?

Luckily we don't (all) live in Florida, so the will of the people doesn't have to be determined by 9 aged stuffed shirts in a back room somewhere......

My advice is either repoll it or sum the results of the two polls for purposes of determining #2, #3, ect...
        We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness... T. Jefferson "The Declaration of Independence"

Comment

Working...
        X